hardcore mode is too awesome...

#11Lunch-LadyPosted 4/20/2011 2:13:07 PM

AZN_FLiPSTAH posted...
I started to notice i play a lot better hardcore too.. No more guys circling around with lock on..
If only HVS made this standard.
---
Conduit 2 - The^Neeko
MH3 - Sir Nico (49W5EB)

Agreed. I also love the lack of radar.

#12KBFloYdPosted 4/20/2011 2:37:56 PM

i'm having a hard time getting kills but i have only played the game like 3 hours...i love the custimization...

takes more skill with your aimingh in this game... you have to jump and shoot like halo.

#13ReedeemerPosted 4/20/2011 2:41:11 PM
I love their being no radar, nothing better than sneaking up on someone from behind lol. But hardly any ppl are playing hardcore :( I'll probably end up buying the Stealth upgrade and just play regular even though I'll have to deal with those lock-on users >.>
---
AKA: Zetro, RZetro, Zetro-X ::::: LBP2, Conduit2: 1163-0063-7578
Wii: 3243-5366-6626-7303 ::: PSN: Zetro-X
#14was_bmocPosted 4/20/2011 3:57:57 PM
Reedeemer posted...
I love their being no radar, nothing better than sneaking up on someone from behind lol. But hardly any ppl are playing hardcore :( I'll probably end up buying the Stealth upgrade and just play regular even though I'll have to deal with those lock-on users >.>

... thats one thing I loved about goldeneye, you were completely invisible on the radar unless you fired (a non-silenced) weapon...

but yah, I rather enjoy hardcore mode... well atleast until someone came in with a rocket launcher and just raped everyone -_- he had 20 kills when everyone else had less than 10 -_- it reloaded so damn fast, ==, didn't have enough time to kill him before he could fire a second rocket.