@hvstony/bob/ whoever: i gotta ask...

#21ff_10_masterPosted 4/20/2011 9:00:12 AM
i completelly agree with raysnds1. who wants 20 small emails?
---
yo im MC Lethal Weapon 1, 2, and 3.
i really liked those movies but the fourth dissapointed me! - MC Lethal Weapon 1, 2, and 3, wtf collective
#22raysnds1Posted 4/20/2011 9:00:26 AM

Let us discuss further. My age shall remain unknown because I could care less about other peoples ages and I do not care for them to know mine.

I also do not care for whatever work you do. In every job you will receive complaints daily throughout your whole career and whole life..you might as well start getting used to it as that is what humans like to do. If we do not like something we tend to say so.

Now back to the game itself. Would the People getting these emails and such rather have 20 quick emails of all complaining about random things? Or receive One thought out email summing up what everyone has as their problems? If you talk about problems you are having on these forums. Guess what you can make that 1 detailed email rather then sending out 20.

Personally if I worked for them one email would be nice in comparison but hey...if you would rather me send an email for every single thing I find wrong with this game then they better brace themselves.

ah...i see where this is heading.....i'll bow out gracefully.....best of luck to you and i hope you get the responses your looking for from the chat board, as well has HVS......
#23ReedeemerPosted 4/20/2011 9:59:02 AM
zomg wall of text. Except for TC's post I read none of that so I won't comment.

Well about their being lock-on, we know HVS at least thought about it because if not they wouldn't have taken it out of hardcore mode. They probably expected the people that dislike it to be playing in hardcore mode anyways, so I'm not complaining. I'm assuming most people on this board play hardcore amirite?
---
AKA: Zetro, RZetro, Zetro-X ::::: LBP2, Conduit2: 1163-0063-7578
Wii: 3243-5366-6626-7303 ::: PSN: Zetro-X
#24donkeypunch1116(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2011 11:45:22 AM
@hvsbob: thanks for the reply, even if i was acting like a jerk in some of the original post. for this, i do apologize.

with that said, i still have my complaints, and im gonna try to wade through them. everything else about the game is top notch (especially campaign. lol i rounded a corner last night and came face to face with my first huge enemy. i nearly crapped myself lmao). so in comparison, it makes the gameplay just seem really undercooked.

hate to ask, but is there any way certain issues/features can be patched out if enough people dont really like them?

thanks again.
---
-
PUNCHOUT1116 - eagerly awaiting: mortal kombat and conduit 2. wwe allstars rocks :D
#25Aile_WingPosted 4/20/2011 11:50:53 AM
HVSBob posted...
Regarding run speed, one big way we use it is as a tool to balance the weapons. I don't think anyone set out to make everybody run slower. But when you have big, heavy weapons like the Widowmaker and less powerful weapons like the secondaries, the question becomes: why should people use the less powerful weapons? There has to be some advantage, and one advantage we liked was that you run faster when they're equipped.

I'm certain that what donkeypunch is referring to is not the speed differences causes by carrying specific weapons, but the overall movement speed. In my opinion (not that it was asked for), it is somewhat slow.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#26Icuras08Posted 4/20/2011 1:10:50 PM
I wish Supercharger was available in the beginning. No one picks CTF that much to unlock it.
#27MC_Brian1Posted 4/20/2011 1:56:15 PM
The movement speed is pretty slow, but with how easy it is to get around the map, and how fast paced the gameplay itself is, making people move faster would kill them game. Like some people complain that Crysis 2's MP is too fast, but if you play classic mode, a mode without the Nanosuit, you end up realizing just how big the game's maps are, and it makes the game incredibly slow and boring. For this game, it's the opposite. If people were much faster, there'd be even more chaos.
---
I'll respond to this topic the same way I like my women.
Lot of D's.
- Goombacrusher07 in a C/D topic