For all that have the game, do you regret the purshase or was it worth it?

#1andizzle29662Posted 4/20/2011 8:04:12 AM
Im a diehard wii fan and did enjoy the first game. Just sucked that the online got runied by hackers. Hows the game so far? Are the graphics improved? Is the multiplayer kick butt? Please serious responses, thanks guys.
---
Support Nintendo power! Its still a great magazine, and its worth your money!
#2InvasionleaderPosted 4/20/2011 8:05:39 AM
I love it and it's the best Wii game I've ever bought. So far, no doubt.
#3raysnds1Posted 4/20/2011 8:10:33 AM
i'm enjoying it so far....i'm glad i purchased it......

the scores this game is getting...doesnt do it justice
#4ChangliniPosted 4/20/2011 8:13:00 AM(edited)
I think that It's worth it.

Have no regrets so far. Unless the game having no bot mode counts.
---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book
#5TCJuanPosted 4/20/2011 8:15:08 AM
Worth it. Best FPS experience I've had. Black Ops left a bad taste in my mouth.
---
El Chapo Guzman
#6Xobter_81Posted 4/20/2011 8:16:46 AM
Orlly? Maybe I will buy this.......
---
3DS FC: 2535-3653-9390
"There are no lost causes, only lost confidence." -Monster Hunter Village Chief
#7andizzle29662(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2011 8:19:20 AM
thanks guys. I agree about the reviews, how does an improved sequel score lower than the first? I mean, they are atleast trying to make solid content on the Wii. I dont get how the conduit one gets a 8.6 on ign and the sequel gets a 7.5? I heard theyve improved alot in this game. Call of duty get solid reviews everyear, but its estentialy the same game year in and year out.
---
Support Nintendo power! Its still a great magazine, and its worth your money!
#8jermz678Posted 4/20/2011 8:23:22 AM

I too enjoyed the first one (90 some hours clocked in), so I bought this at the midnight release. Everything seems like an improvement, from graphics to controls to single and multiplayer. The inclusion of motion plus really helps with aiming.

Single player has better level design and a lot more enemy types, but I miss the original voice cast. The boss fights have been a lot of fun to fight, but not really challenging on the normal difficulty. The new weapons are covered in pure awesome sauce.

Splitscreen is pure awesome, especially invasion mode. I can't believe they don't have this game type online as well.

Haven't spent a lot of time in online multiplayer yet, but of what I've played it's been fun. Lot of different game types, and I really like the one where you have to defend your generator while trying to destroy the other team's. A few maps make a comeback from the original, like Streets, and the new maps are pretty good. Plus, they have a patching system, so hopefully HVS can keep the hackers and glitches at bay.

So, no, I don't regret my purchase.

#9PityDaFoolPosted 4/20/2011 8:23:39 AM
I admit, I'm still trying to get used to the controls, but I did NOT have fun the first 45 minutes I played online last night...It was frustrating getting my butt handed to me over and over again. I'll give it a few more tries, but as of right now, I wish I could return it for a full refund.
---
Goldeneye Wii - "Mr. Bixby" - FC - 3447-1194-4757
Conduit 2 - Mr. Bixby - 4212 4354 9051
#10TCJuanPosted 4/20/2011 8:24:21 AM
andizzle29662 posted...
Call of duty get solid reviews everyear, but its estentialy the same game year in and year out.

This. I don't get how people love wasting money on the SAME game EVERY year.
---
El Chapo Guzman