For all that have the game, do you regret the purshase or was it worth it?

#11John_AguileraPosted 4/20/2011 8:31:11 AM

Definetly worth it!

#12psychobrewPosted 4/20/2011 9:05:49 AM
I'd buy it again today if something happened to my copy. Definitely worth it.
#13psychobrewPosted 4/20/2011 9:09:28 AM
FlashLantern posted...
I admit, I'm still trying to get used to the controls, but I did NOT have fun the first 45 minutes I played online last night...It was frustrating getting my butt handed to me over and over again. I'll give it a few more tries, but as of right now, I wish I could return it for a full refund.

Getting your controls right is huge. I ended up setting the height on my bounding box to max (width is near minimum) because entering and leaving the bounding box was way too choppy to aim at anything. The controls are a let down this time.

Also, you should aim at people's heads, especially if you use a low tech projectile based gun.
#14MC_Brian1Posted 4/20/2011 9:25:21 AM
I ****ing love this game.
---
I'll respond to this topic the same way I like my women.
Lot of D's.
- Goombacrusher07 in a C/D topic
#15LilroscoPosted 4/20/2011 9:30:11 AM
MC_Brian1 posted...
I ****ing love this game.

This times 9001!!!!
---
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.
#16Lunch-LadyPosted 4/20/2011 9:32:34 AM

If you liked the first one you will love this one.

Hardcore makes me so happy.

#17ParapsychePosted 4/20/2011 9:41:24 AM
Certainly worth it...it's had a few lockups on me so far, but it's not a big deal to me, particularly since it's patchable. The fact is that this is a quality game with a ton of content, and it's definitely worth picking up.

I should never have gotten Goldeneye...I thought it'd be an FPS I played for a long time on the Wii, but unfortunately when it came down to unlocking things, I didn't care. The weapons weren't different enough from each other to hold my interest and make me want to earn them. This game, on the other hand, will have me going for a good while!
#18twopinacoladasPosted 4/20/2011 10:12:01 AM
At first I did, after playing a few levels its a decent game. Not regretting it anymore need to play more of the game. Its pretty well polished really nice graphic far better than the first in parts. Default controls seem good, I haven't bothered customizing them yet. Several maps seem Halo inspired, lots of good textures and the box art has to be inspired by timesplitters 2 =P
---
GT:Perfect RJ Goldeneye Wii FC:3344-6723-7937
#19ff_10_masterPosted 4/20/2011 10:14:09 AM
this game is great! definitly worth it! (although there are a few of problems with campaingn)
---
yo im MC Lethal Weapon 1, 2, and 3.
i really liked those movies but the fourth dissapointed me! - MC Lethal Weapon 1, 2, and 3, wtf collective
#20henrythefish96Posted 4/20/2011 10:45:43 AM
I hated it for the first 2 -3 games but now I love it even more than BO
---
A hero never loses
A hero Never dies
~ Preschooler Nobu