Control Points info

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Control Points info
4 years ago#1
I don't think the most people know this and I just found out about it so I thought I'd post it up. I was wondering why there were control points(those big pillars) in modes other than Annexation. The game's manual states:

"In any other Control Point game mode, Friendly control points grant your entire team bonus effects such as Speed Bonus, Damage Bonus, Health Bonus, or even an XP Bonus."

Just to emphasize the importance of capping them asap because players tend to leave them alone during TDM or SharedStock. I just played a TDM on streets by myself against 3 players and I won by about 15 points--I had all three control points most of the game ;)

...and thats 'another' plus to movement speed for those of you complaining that its too slow.
---
AKA: Zetro, RZetro, Zetro-X ::::: LBP2, Conduit2: 1163-0063-7578
Wii: 3243-5366-6626-7303 ::: PSN: Zetro-X
4 years ago#2
bumpity bump bump
---
4 years ago#3
The movement speed is slow, but the game doesn't feel slow paced. Even in 4v4 Hardcore matches.

Also, good topic. Not many people read the Manual :P
---
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming
4 years ago#4
yeah I know what you mean. But in some other thread I posted all the ways you could affect your speed, then I found this out. So just to add onto that.

xD I don't usually read manuals, but I was pretty sure nobody knew about this and I didn't know where to go for info.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Control Points info

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived