Was the "Tell my wife I didn't deserve me, I'm a bum" stuff necessary?

#1bceagles15Posted 4/20/2011 6:10:34 PM(edited)
Not really that message in particular (which I paraphrased, by the way), but the abundance of times that I hear that, combined with the lack of variety in revival pleas online made me turn the dialogue off.

I wish they allowed me to turn multiplayer dialogue off but keep SP on, because I keep forgetting to change it.

"Oh, forget it! Just kill those bastards!"

Good lord. Best part is, it sounds like the same "I pick things up and put them down" wannabe voiced all the multiplayer lines, haha.

EDIT: Whoops, typo in the title. "Tell my wife I don't deserve her...".
---
WarioWare DIY FC: 1764 0232 5729
#2The_ShaderPosted 4/20/2011 6:37:15 PM
... he says "Tell my wife shes the best thing that ever happened to a bum like me"

And its incredibly cheesy, and overly serious. Making it an awesome, and ****ing hilarious thing he says.

Dont like it? dont play that character model.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#3typhone004Posted 4/20/2011 6:38:10 PM
I think I just played with a shader =)
---
Your signature is appended to the bottom of every post you make.
#4ChangliniPosted 4/20/2011 6:38:46 PM
Oh Shader, I had a match with you and I'm wondering if you took my friend code in sense I don't remember taking yours(I'm UtilityGuy).
---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book
#5SupahShnipaPosted 4/20/2011 6:38:56 PM
All the character models have awful "Call for Revive" quotes. If they're supposed to be cheesy, they are covered in mold at the very least.
---
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming
#6ReedeemerPosted 4/20/2011 6:39:43 PM
Yeah TC, shader's right lol.
---
AKA: Zetro, RZetro, Zetro-X ::::: LBP2, Conduit2: 1163-0063-7578
Wii: 3243-5366-6626-7303 ::: PSN: Zetro-X
#7Icuras08Posted 4/20/2011 6:54:16 PM
Yeah, I wish the gave us some milk instead of cheese. I don't agree with the people saying the cheese turned rancid. It's just that 90% of the players use the default soldier. After eating too much cheese, anyone would get sick.

It's because every other type of cheese is so expensive, almost all of of are stuck with this stupid cheddar cheese until we can unlock the good stuff like Brie or Nacho cheese(Seriously, 100,000$ for the Progenitor?)
#8ChangliniPosted 4/20/2011 6:58:42 PM
Icuras08 posted...
Yeah, I wish the gave us some milk instead of cheese. I don't agree with the people saying the cheese turned rancid. It's just that 90% of the players use the default soldier. After eating too much cheese, anyone would get sick.

It's because every other type of cheese is so expensive, almost all of of are stuck with this stupid cheddar cheese until we can unlock the good stuff like Brie or Nacho cheese(Seriously, 100,000$ for the Progenitor?)

I almost can get that!
[:''~]
---
NER , Oh how you haunt me. CON2(3052-7931-2401)Utilityguy
#9The_ShaderPosted 4/20/2011 7:01:37 PM
Changlini posted...
Oh Shader, I had a match with you and I'm wondering if you took my friend code in sense I don't remember taking yours(I'm UtilityGuy).

Yeah that was me.
Nice of you guys trying to ruin my 3.0 K/D.

Also, play the campaign all the way through, then buy the Dark Star. Its un-***ing-believable. i get its Lvl 3 BH shot, fire it, die, then the black hole goes on to kill 3 to 5 people while i'm laying on the ground... watching the clouds and birds fly overhead...

"Cigarettes! i need Cigarettes!"
---
Conduit 2 Alias & FC: Shader, 0218-1153-3165
"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?"
#10ChangliniPosted 4/20/2011 7:06:09 PM
Added you, and my game froze when I was captureing the only control point.
Then again, the random colors coming out of it should had been a big hit that the whole things was crashing down..
---
NER , Oh how you haunt me. CON2(3052-7931-2401)Utilityguy