Why the ending to Conduit 2 makes sense... Also *SPOILERS*

#11CheslukPosted 5/25/2011 4:58:16 PM
DrDeath3191 posted...
Chesluk posted...
DrDeath3191 posted...
Ah, so you also got to my "Tiamat is Nibiru" theory, then?

Yep, and it all makes sense when you connect the dots. By far one of the best explanations when everything is taken into account. You deserve a cookie jar for your efforts. :3
Oh, I don't need a cookie jar. Just your bank account numbers will do.

What do you think I keep in my cookie jar? <,<
---
"You're just jealous of my tacticalness." -XboxAhoy
#12ddd87Posted 5/25/2011 5:45:47 PM
If this theory was real, and the game presented it with the data logs, it would have been much cooler and nobody would be left confused
---
Conduit 2 Friend Code: Damian87 (1034-2074-7427) NTSC Version
#13ff_10_masterPosted 5/25/2011 6:02:34 PM
finally, someone else realizes the masons were behind this!
---
Conduit 2 FC: 3439-3408-5621
Online ID: Rob
#14DrDeath3191(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2011 7:20:48 PM
You know, I figured this topic might have been more popular. People regard this ending as weak, but now that I've shown my thoughts it looks less likely. Sure HVS didn't expressly tell us this was the case, but they didn't say much about the first game's story directly either.

To add some discussion, I think we should talk about what Tiamat is. In Sumerian mythology, she's a goddess of chaos and destruction. But there was another goddess of chaos mentioned in Conduit, wasn't there? Eris was specifically mentioned, and you pick up her Apple of Discord in Conduit 2. So we can assume these two are the same. But Eris isn't a goddess in Conduit 2. She's a planet. A planet which is also named Nibiru, the Annunaki homeworld. So we've now got a small army of Freemason Presidents going against a goddess/planet to stop the Nibiru 2012 Collision.

And people will STILL call it generic.
#15MKMaster93Posted 5/26/2011 7:43:16 PM
This... makes.... absolute..... sence. Wait.... an alien in a painting of Washington in Conduit 1?????? 0_o WHERE!?!?!? I never heard of this alien in a painting.
---
MKWii FC: 4125-1490-7449= MKRunner
"What is runnin' in your engine a hamster on a wheel?"
#16HawkEye1997Posted 5/26/2011 7:50:22 PM
MKMaster93 posted...
This... makes.... absolute..... sence. Wait.... an alien in a painting of Washington in Conduit 1?????? 0_o WHERE!?!?!? I never heard of this alien in a painting.

I'm not sure but when he said alien on the side of a painting of washington I thought he meant the frame but I saw this painting in the room right before the radio with the drudge rap in D.C. (C2) there was a couple of paintings and one of them and an ET looking thing on the side but most of it was cut out. You could see its leg as well as its head (part of it). Is this what you were talking about TC?
---
"You can walk on coals and have Ninjas fight us, but be sure not to get gingivitis"
Conduit 2 Online name: Giesen. C2 FC: 4255-3911-5541
#17DrDeath3191(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2011 7:56:34 PM
No, I meant in the original Conduit. It was a full body portrait with his table and all. I recall hearing about it in the original Theory topic. I'm looking for it now.
#18MKMaster93Posted 5/26/2011 7:56:59 PM
HawkEye1997 posted...
MKMaster93 posted...

I'm not sure but when he said alien on the side of a painting of washington I thought he meant the frame but I saw this painting in the room right before the radio with the drudge rap in D.C. (C2) there was a couple of paintings and one of them and an ET looking thing on the side but most of it was cut out. You could see its leg as well as its head (part of it). Is this what you were talking about TC?

I need a closer look then. Anybody found a random word or something in the game? That is like placed..... randomly and one of a kind? I have a hunch that a random word hidden on a wall is a cheat code. The reason is that there are only 2 cheat codes. There HAS to be more hidden. C1 had I think 3-4 codes.
---
Biscuit C2 FC: 5157-3291-6233
#19DrDeath3191(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2011 8:22:59 PM
I might be mistaken on the painting, unfortunately. The painting I was looking for was this one: http://www.sentryjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/President_George_Washington.jpg

It was in Conduit 1, but I recall hearing from SOMEWHERE there was an alien in it. It wasn't from the theory thread, apparently and I can't see it. Sorry about the disappointment, guys. But I believe my theory still stands.
#20HawkEye1997Posted 5/26/2011 8:27:20 PM
DrDeath3191 posted...
I might be mistaken on the painting, unfortunately. The painting I was looking for was this one: http://www.sentryjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/President_George_Washington.jpg

It was in Conduit 1, but I recall hearing from SOMEWHERE there was an alien in it. It wasn't from the theory thread, apparently and I can't see it. Sorry about the disappointment, guys. But I believe my theory still stands.

THAT IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!! In C2's D.C. level right before the radio with the drudge rap instead of going down below the normal way you can stay on the second floor (be careful not to fall because then you won't be able to get back up) and go into a room with two trust soldiers as well as a desk with a conspiracy item on it and there a bunch of paintings in the room (well not a BUNCH, there is like five) in that one there is the leg of what looks to be a drone as well as a head that looks like the head of ET.
I'm not sure if you were thinking there was this in the actual painting or not its only in the TCon universe as (I believe) aliens (from outer space) do not exist.
---
"You can walk on coals and have Ninjas fight us, but be sure not to get gingivitis"
Conduit 2 Online name: Giesen. C2 FC: 4255-3911-5541