the Conduit 3 on Wii U?

#1johndoe4_uPosted 7/10/2011 12:45:45 PM
yes please, you can-do-it. :D
#2BrownsM1Posted 7/10/2011 12:53:59 PM
I hope they do cause it'll give me a new video for a live action comedy series I started doing with both the first and second games
---
them1clan.webs.com Black Ops AC: 3879-1777-2481
Before you die you see the Tails Doll ~ Can you feel the sunshine?
#3HawkEye1997Posted 7/10/2011 12:59:19 PM
Most definitely needs to be made without a shadow of a doubt.

Also I think it would be cool if its THE conduit 3 and you get the old regular Ford back. And the game actually focuses on Single-player whilst having a great multiplayer.
---
Now Playing- Conduit 2 (Wii), Mega Man Zero (GBA), Metroid Prime 3 (Wii),
Show your support for Op: Rainfall! http://oprainfall.blogspot.com/
#4like2napPosted 7/10/2011 4:16:56 PM
Sure IF they lose the cheesy characters, add more epic boss battles, and more length to the campaign. The MP needs an overhaul as well. It won't hold it's own against games like Battlefield 3 or an HD COD with motion controls. Or what if they bring Crysis 2 over to Wii U? Yeah, it needs some work if it wants to compete with the big boys. And for the love of Mario make the game run at a rock solid 60 frames per second!
#5kickitsmoothPosted 7/10/2011 4:25:31 PM
That would be very cool, but:

-There would have to be almost no glitches, unlike C2

-The graphics would have to be big leagues

-The online would need Xbox quality

-There needs to be a better friend code system.My idea for that is, You make an account to play online and you cant pick a taken name. That way you can search people and add them. AKA: Xbox or any other good online service.
---
Conduit 2 FC: 0991-3316-3285 (kickitsmooth)
#6LigersRulePosted 7/10/2011 4:31:30 PM
We had a huge conversation a while back if HVS should stick with the Conduit series, or move on to a new IP in the same sort of genre (sci-fi shooter).

I think the general consensus was that even though it would take more time and resources, we would rather see a new IP, and not necessarily for us. Conduit isn't exactly a name that sits well with a lot of Wii owners.
---
He that speaks much is much mistaken -Benjamin Franklin
Conduit 2: 2365-6235-1919. Online name is Lig.
#7tconslayerPosted 7/10/2011 5:18:19 PM

There would need to be coop campaign, public chat, invasion online, gun customization (colors), and A THEATRE mode.

#8mode333Posted 7/10/2011 7:21:55 PM
I wouldn't count on it.
Sales were this game were horrible. If they still do make a Conduit 3, then it's true that they care about us, the fans. They can make money from crappy licsened games they make, but overall I don't think Conduit 3 will ever be made.

I'm waiting for The Grinder honestly.
---
Ps3/Wii owner; PSN: mode334; Football teams in quote
"You're like a bread stick, you got no rhythm" - Old Greg
#9SilentXwingPosted 7/11/2011 6:58:43 AM
Do you think there gonna make Conduit 3 cause if they do i hope the quality are gonna be really good, Also they should add more guns to the game.
#10SupahShnipaPosted 7/11/2011 12:46:35 PM
I think the general consensus was that even though it would take more time and resources, we would rather see a new IP, and not necessarily for us. Conduit isn't exactly a name that sits well with a lot of Wii owners.
^This

Learn from the "Conduit" franchise. Learn what you did right and wrong. Move on and make something much better than a Conduit 3 could ever be. Multi-Platform, Wii/Wii-U specific, I don't care personally.
---
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming