Attn: peeple who still need scans

#1StatueofLubertyPosted 7/27/2011 7:02:08 PM
ive said this over and over, but maybe u guyz r too lazy to do it. when using the ASE, press the down arrow on the wiimote. when u do, the ASE lets out a 'ping' like a sonar and reveals nearby scannable items (the scannable items will emit rings, and 'ping' back at u)

ive done this in every map, and got everything. sure u might have to revisit a map cuz u missed something, but it doesnt take too long. just complete missions with ur ASE out, constantly using the radar (take out the enemies first) and ur sure to get everything
---
C2: Trevor (0475-8308-6785), GO_Trevor (2108-0434-2949)
GE: Hate Mail (3446-3104-3089)
#2Samu5_Posted 7/27/2011 7:11:10 PM
StatueofLuberty posted...
ive said this over and over, but maybe u guyz r too lazy to do it. when using the ASE, press the down arrow on the wiimote. when u do, the ASE lets out a 'ping' like a sonar and reveals nearby scannable items (the scannable items will emit rings, and 'ping' back at u)

ive done this in every map, and got everything. sure u might have to revisit a map cuz u missed something, but it doesnt take too long. just complete missions with ur ASE out, constantly using the radar (take out the enemies first) and ur sure to get everything

I'm pretty sure everyone knows about the ASE's alt fire.
---
TheConduit: Samu5/FC: 0989-9813-3047
Conduit 2: Samu5/FC: 4040-6453-4915 -SG-Samu5/FC : 0046-4139-6116
#3StatueofLuberty(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2011 7:19:18 PM
Samu5_ posted...
StatueofLuberty posted...

I'm pretty sure everyone knows about the ASE's alt fire.

then wats with these peeple complaigning bout scans? just go around using the ASEs radar...its not that difficult
---
C2: Trevor (0475-8308-6785), GO_Trevor (2108-0434-2949)
GE: Hate Mail (3446-3104-3089)
#4ShotgunToFacePosted 7/27/2011 7:22:46 PM
its human instinct to take the path that they feel is the quickest, apparently complaining on this board is the quick path to achieving the 100% achievment
#5nzetcPosted 7/27/2011 8:32:31 PM
I missed a couple things first round - the fish and the wheel. I couldn't get the wheel to respond the first time, but messed with it until it responded the second time.

Also in first room - the computer reads something like com_3 ... is that a cheat code or something, an easter egg?
---
Conduit 2: thirdup FC: 0261-2034-3261
Efficiency is doing things right. Effectiveness is doing the right things.
#6Commodore92Posted 7/28/2011 2:13:27 AM
nzetc posted...
I missed a couple things first round - the fish and the wheel. I couldn't get the wheel to respond the first time, but messed with it until it responded the second time.

Also in first room - the computer reads something like com_3 ... is that a cheat code or something, an easter egg?

What fish? Is it on the platform? I set it to low difficulty and crawled round every corner of that place but there's still one more thing to unlock :/
---
Pokemon clan member; ALAKAZAM* FC 4098 9496 8088 Goblin 6 FC 4044-6451-8324.
http://www.youtube.com/user/00Kadabra?feature=mhee to see me in action
#7BulbasaurusRexPosted 7/28/2011 7:52:27 AM
I do use it, but I still miss things sometimes.
#8HawkEye1997Posted 7/28/2011 8:18:23 AM
Commodore92 posted...
nzetc posted...

What fish? Is it on the platform? I set it to low difficulty and crawled round every corner of that place but there's still one more thing to unlock :/

When you go into the room where the bell is there should be an unlocked door there. Going through it you will find that it is Adam's office. Shooting (?) the glass fish case (?) will cause the fish to fall out and drown. Scan the dead fish. There is also a hidden message there and I think another conspiracy object.
---
Now Playing- Conduit 2 (Wii), Paper Mario TTYD (GCN), Brawl (Wii)
Conduit 2 FC:0647-7011-3868, Name: -SG-Giesen2
#9iRGushPosted 7/28/2011 8:23:00 AM
HawkEye1997 posted...
Commodore92 posted...
nzetc posted...

When you go into the room where the bell is there should be an unlocked door there. Going through it you will find that it is Adam's office. Shooting (?) the glass fish case (?) will cause the fish to fall out and drown. Scan the dead fish. There is also a hidden message there and I think another conspiracy object.

I remeber I needed that dam fish for so long, sifted through the trust level twice, I just felt like bieng an ass and shot his fish cuz it was talking haha.
---
Playing - Conduit 2, SSBB, Mario Kart Wii
C2 GT: iRGush : [3954-8383-9188]--- Alt--- GO_Gush FC: [2623-4422-2564]
#10HawkEye1997Posted 7/28/2011 8:24:42 AM
iRGush posted...
HawkEye1997 posted...
Commodore92 posted...
nzetc posted...

I remeber I needed that dam fish for so long, sifted through the trust level twice, I just felt like bieng an ass and shot his fish cuz it was talking haha.

Wait... wha?!?!? The fish talks?? Sounds like a reference to Seaman.
---
Now Playing- Conduit 2 (Wii), Paper Mario TTYD (GCN), Brawl (Wii)
Conduit 2 FC:0647-7011-3868, Name: -SG-Giesen2