is tcp laucher a noob wep?

#11ssbbfreek1861Posted 5/28/2012 8:14:38 PM
KOSN posted...
metalkinight posted...
i use it alot im i a noob?

lol i think the rocket launcher is a noob wep but you know whats funny when they use it on you, they always end up commiting sucide

Still quite frustrating when they do that over and over again :/
#12dwarf74Posted 5/28/2012 8:30:33 PM
It's certainly not, but I can't help but complain when im killed by one :)
#13CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 5/28/2012 8:36:16 PM
It can be.

I mean, Its not hard to copy where somebody else figured was a good spot to place mines.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#14phantomhydraPosted 5/29/2012 3:37:20 AM
i think not because its not hard to dodge the tcp if u have alot of space to move around and if u know that they will place mines look around and find them. if u see a tcp user and they run in a narrow or hard to see place in the game do not follow because its a trap.
---
hydra c2 fc 4169-5270-8926 3ds fc 0044-2874-1833
#15Porkchop81Posted 5/29/2012 7:06:39 AM
Yes it's a noob weapon. Which makes it even more fun when you bust up in a group dodging smaws and tpc launchers and killing the whole lot of 'em. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB SLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#16old_man_mossyPosted 5/29/2012 7:08:43 AM
any gun that doesn't fire in a straight line, that has no sights, that can cause you to suicide by teammates jumping in front of you, who's shells will ricochet back at you (and even when using ricochets strategically... 3/4 bounce off the doorjam just so-but that 1/4 randomly seems to bounce back at you though you haven't changed cursor location) and let's not forget it's mines enemies can lock on to in both BTGB and Hardcore Modes is not "easy" or "noobish" or even "overpowered" in my opinion.
---
Like TCON/C2 & battle ladders/clan wars? Go here:
http://conduitleague.forumotion.com/
#17Porkchop81Posted 5/29/2012 7:11:10 AM
old_man_mossy posted...
any gun that doesn't fire in a straight line, that has no sights, that can cause you to suicide by teammates jumping in front of you, who's shells will ricochet back at you (and even when using ricochets strategically... 3/4 bounce off the doorjam just so-but that 1/4 randomly seems to bounce back at you though you haven't changed cursor location) and let's not forget it's mines enemies can lock on to in both BTGB and Hardcore Modes is not "easy" or "noobish" or even "overpowered" in my opinion.

It's more the fact that you CAN fire wildly into a group and get kills w/o being accurate at the game. Yes it can be used better by skilled players but, like the smaw, it's a point and click weapon in general. Noob weapon. Doesn't mean you're a noob for using it.
#18MindesynPosted 5/29/2012 7:11:32 AM
My strategy with the TPC is to mine opponents with the sticky mines. It sucks because it takes too long to detonate, so I end up Suiciding. I have this tendency to aim weapons I dont have to. Like the Shrieker I use the secondary function and try to hit opposed to guiding the explosion.

I R NOOB WITH BOOMY WEAPONZ
---
Conduit 2: http://i.imgur.com/BXZAJ.jpg
Keeper of the Super Rad. King of the Battle Ladder.s, Leader of [LC]
#19old_man_mossyPosted 5/29/2012 8:40:02 AM
Mindesyn posted...
My strategy with the TPC is to mine opponents with the sticky mines. It sucks because it takes too long to detonate, so I end up Suiciding. I have this tendency to aim weapons I dont have to. Like the Shrieker I use the secondary function and try to hit opposed to guiding the explosion.

I R NOOB WITH BOOMY WEAPONZ

I like to lay out mines spaced out and shoot one when guys are close, lol, dominoes! It's sometimes frustrating to hide a mine just so, and watch people walk by it w/out triggering it.

This shooting the mine still works though and can be lethal. Very fun when a guy is on the ground awaiting revive and you plant one near him, then shoot it with your secondary when a guy comes up to revive him. I only pulled that off once despite trying it many a time, lol.....hands aren't fast enough and it has to be done when a live enemy is near or the guy needing double tapped/revived just croaks/dissolves and you lose your bait, lol.
---
Like TCON/C2 & battle ladders/clan wars? Go here:
http://conduitleague.forumotion.com/