C/D: C2 is in desperate need of a banlist.

#281Falcon207Posted 7/8/2012 3:49:36 PM
What's a SCAR?
---
C2 FC: 4427-7715-4156 (Falcon207)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O9Ez-11Sio
#282ZenoExpert25(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2012 11:35:01 PM
The ban list will be enforced in online multiplayer. You must abide by this ban list, this is nonnegotiable. If you're caught using any of these tactics; you will automatically lose whatever match you're in, and you will be suspended from the online multiplayer for a short period of time based on how many banned items you used.

Reposting the ban list:

Updated*

A new category has been added to the ban list; grenades. Flash Grenades, and Rad Grenades are banned.

Weapons: SCAR, ARC-Eclipse, SMAW, Shrieker, Darkstar, Phase Rifle, and the Carbonizer.

Perks: Blinding Power, Ballistics Damage, Improved Ballistics Damage, Improved Melee, Metal Legs, Phase Rifle Tuning, Phase Rifle Specialization, and Super Armor.

Grenades: Flash Grenades, Rad Grenades

Reposting for reference.
---
1 frag left..
#283ChariloePosted 7/9/2012 12:21:32 AM(edited)
ZenoExpert25 posted...
The ban list will be enforced in online multiplayer. You must abide by this ban list, this is nonnegotiable. If you're caught using any of these tactics; you will automatically lose whatever match you're in, and you will be suspended from the online multiplayer for a short period of time based on how many banned items you used.

Reposting the ban list:

Updated*

A new category has been added to the ban list; grenades. Flash Grenades, and Rad Grenades are banned.

Weapons: SCAR, ARC-Eclipse, SMAW, Shrieker, Darkstar, Phase Rifle, and the Carbonizer.

Perks: Blinding Power, Ballistics Damage, Improved Ballistics Damage, Improved Melee, Metal Legs, Phase Rifle Tuning, Phase Rifle Specialization, and Super Armor.

Reposting for reference.

Yeah, I think I'll pass on this list.
Oh no, we're gonna get thrown out of online by Nintendo's imaginary server enforcers on an indie game that didn't sell so well if we use this stuff! Give me a break, lol.
I'm surprised how this hasn't been deleted yet.
---
Chariloe http://www.youtube.com/user/Chariloe?feature=mhee
C2 FC: 0175-1657-6468
#284ZenoExpert25(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2012 12:27:14 AM
Chariloe posted...
ZenoExpert25 posted...

Reposting the ban list:

Updated*

Reposting for reference.

Yeah, I think I'll pass on this list.
Oh no, we're gonna get thrown out of online by Nintendo's imaginary server enforcers on an indie game that didn't sell so well if we use this stuff! Give me a break, lol.
I'm surprised how this hasn't been deleted yet.

Unfortunately, the moderators seem to ignore this board. Either that, or topics that were created to showcase drawings of other members on this board is on-topic.
---
1 frag left..
#285phantomhydraPosted 7/9/2012 4:02:18 AM
this is for the first post. pretty much most weapons can be counter but not alot of people ever really think to do so. i don't think the smaw is annoying because i have a counter loadout against it.arc-eclipse can be avoided if you hear the sound of its shot and invisible mode. spas is not to hard because all that is needed is to avoid narrow spaces, keep your distance and bunny hop away from them. phase rifle is tougher because stealth doesn't allow fast kill and you can't run to them or be seen for that matter.heavy armor only helps for so long until the next hit so you can't recover fast and if your far from them with heavy armor on it doesn't help as much.
a easy way to counter a carbonize m16 would be to shoot from a distance that is very far or use the tcp launcher with the energy focus.
it's not hard to counter the powerful weapons but nobody ever trys to because it means giving up some of the weapon that they use now or some of their loadout upgrades.
---
hydra c2 fc 4169-5270-8926 3ds fc 0044-2874-1833
#286ZenoExpert25(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2012 11:38:28 AM

Reposting the ban list:

Updated*

Reposting for reference.
---
1 frag left..
#287B05S_BrennanPosted 7/9/2012 2:04:52 PM
Please remember not to listen to Zeno's version ban list. It is unofficial. I am the new ban list keeper, as decided by the board in this topic: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/63341704
---
C2 FC: 1549-9455-6995 3DS FC: 0130-1889-1356 Xbox Live GT: BrennanX22
#288B05S_BrennanPosted 7/9/2012 2:08:13 PM

Weapons: _______________________________________

Perks: ______________________________________

Grenades: _________________________________
---
C2 FC: 1549-9455-6995 3DS FC: 0130-1889-1356 Xbox Live GT: BrennanX22
#289Falcon207Posted 7/9/2012 2:08:50 PM
how do u unlock da smaw
---
C2 FC: 1850-8112-6520 (CMSxFalcon) Member of CMSx
#290Drift2NovaPosted 7/9/2012 2:14:53 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...

Weapons: _______________________________________

Perks: ______________________________________

Grenades: _________________________________

Suspended? Well, I'm dead.
---
There is a paper mache rhino on the loose!!!