The Latest from HVS

#431Hawke0Posted 1/30/2013 8:41:07 AM
dacheatcode posted...
http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/article.php?id=16397

That JohnWilliam guy is pretty stupid.
---
Monster Hunter Tri is one of the best Capcom games of this generation.
Of course, that's not saying much.
#432_SignalPosted 2/1/2013 7:59:15 PM
Hawke0 posted...
dacheatcode posted...
http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/article.php?id=16397

That JohnWilliam guy is pretty stupid.

Yeah, he sounds like your textbook Dual Analog snob. It was an interesting article reading it in retrospect though.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
Oh, and by the way, I'm games3579. Shhhhh.
#433games1256Posted 2/4/2013 7:27:05 PM
So after all this time Bob has never posted back. He never confirmed if the port of The Conduit was the news he had or not.
#434DerpitimusPosted 2/4/2013 7:46:59 PM
Ah cool, they may have some new news for us :DDD

Even if it is a little belated. Wouldn't trouble our minds about it too much. Valve delays a game for more than 5 years, and when they finally take the cover off what they had been working on, its a masterpiece. And on the other hand there's Duke Nukem Forever...
*shudders*
Well, I'm glad Duke Nukem Forever happened, now all devs can study what went wrong in the development and hopefully try to avoid that ever happening again.
---
Derpy: Signal me dijo.
Mey: en su firma pone eso n_n
#435games1256Posted 2/4/2013 8:06:20 PM(edited)
Derpitimus posted...

Even if it is a little belated. Wouldn't trouble our minds about it too much. Valve delays a game for more than 5 years, and when they finally take the cover off what they had been working on, its a masterpiece. And on the other hand there's Duke Nukem Forever...
*shudders*
Well, I'm glad Duke Nukem Forever happened, now all devs can study what went wrong in the development and hopefully try to avoid that ever happening again.

What makes you think there will be Conduit news?
#436old_man_mossyPosted 2/4/2013 8:35:18 PM
Derpitimus posted...

*shudders*

I imagine if the news is this shield stuff or anything else new...HVS has to wait for a 'proceed with announcement ' green light from whatever system hosts their title, new or old.

It's really not up to the publisher or developer....it's up to the host console....and in both cases, Wii U or Shield...it's new stuff with wrinkles and fanagaling that usually happens.

It's not like its getting ported over to the wii's or the grandpa hi defs if thats what the announcrment is about...heck the U's virtual channel consists of 1 game now, lol

No need to draw attention to Nin's foot dragging by saying"TCON universe is good to go on the U...just waiting for Nintendo to get its head out its arse"
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#437easter85Posted 2/6/2013 2:36:20 PM
BUMP
---
[GoldenEye] easter85: ????-????-????
[Conduit2] easter85: 3998-3706-8643
#438LigersRulePosted 2/16/2013 10:10:40 PM
10 days. Bump.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:22 Views: 1200
#439Betrayer-BotPosted 2/16/2013 11:26:57 PM
B0B