The Latest from HVS

#61xXDa-KidXxPosted 9/9/2012 6:37:01 PM
Like I said, I want the series succeed. So hopefully the extra power of the Wii U will help make a better game for the series. I will be eagerly waiting news. And I'll probably do Updates on it on my YouTube like I did with Conduit 2.

I like the ideas and everything of the games, they're just not executed right enough to stand up to FPS standards of today. Along with other problems. Third time's the charm I say.
---
3DS FC: 5455 - 9667 - 3429 My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DaKidWiiTrailers
#62games1256Posted 9/9/2012 7:21:47 PM
Say you make a conduit 3 or conduit 3DS how do you expect to get a company to publish it after what happened with conduit 2?
#63CarbonizerMikePosted 9/9/2012 7:28:46 PM
games1256 posted...
Say you make a conduit 3 or conduit 3DS how do you expect to get a company to publish it after what happened with conduit 2?

It seems to me that if they're announcing a new Conduit game, all of that has been taken care of by now. Besides, Nintendo is pushing for downloadable titles with the new systems. I think any retail title has the option to be downloadable as well, or you can skip retail altogether and go downloadable.
---
www.youtube.com/watchmeplaynintendo
Status: Jaye killed me - http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/5632/jayemurder.jpg
#64games1256Posted 9/9/2012 8:39:29 PM
Does HVS think there is enough money to be made from conduit 3? Since it is a small fan base
#65B05S_BrennanPosted 9/9/2012 8:58:51 PM
LigersRule posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
So why exactly did you find it lackluster?

Nobody should ever have to explain the word lackluster. If you find something lackluster, that means you feel as if it didn't meet your expectations. The game wasn't enough for you. There is no specific aspect that feels lackluster, just the entire game.

Don't drill the guy, Brennan. Lots of people don't like this game, including most of the TCon board from GameFAQs. Only Punch, Chesluk and I really stayed. I'm sorry to say that the same thing will happen if Conduit 3 ever comes out. Most of this community will not be wowed by it, and will leave. And a new community will be built.

I don't mind him not liking it, but I'm tired of people who say they don't like it without giving any reasons why.
---
(>^.^)> http://conduitwii.boards.net/ <(^.^<)
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan?feature=mhee
#66ZenoExpert25Posted 9/9/2012 10:36:49 PM
Ugh, this series needs to end already. TCon and C2 were both failures, and at this point it's blatant milking to continue. Also, I wouldn't get too hyped over some "new Conduit related news", look at what happened to TWEWY. You people honestly believe you'll get a BRAND NEW Conduit installment? The amount of fanboys on this board is quite sickening and irritating. If a popular, successful, and award winning game like TWEWY hasn't gotten a new installment this series damn sure won't get one. I mean, look at the facts.
---
Sonic R
1 frag left..
#67donkeypunch1116Posted 9/9/2012 10:50:49 PM
ZenoExpert25 posted...
Ugh, this series needs to end already. TCon and C2 were both failures, and at this point it's blatant milking to continue. Also, I wouldn't get too hyped over some "new Conduit related news", look at what happened to TWEWY. You people honestly believe you'll get a BRAND NEW Conduit installment? The amount of fanboys on this board is quite sickening and irritating. If a popular, successful, and award winning game like TWEWY hasn't gotten a new installment this series damn sure won't get one. I mean, look at the facts.

The hate is strong in this one
---
-
*Nintendo haters* - When your favorite dev has consistently made critically acclaimed games practically every year for over 20 years, then come talk to me.
#68LigersRulePosted 9/9/2012 10:54:40 PM
ZenoExpert25 posted...

Dude. You've got some serious balls. I'm so surprised you actually had the guts to post in this topic.

In other news: I don't believe TWEWY should get a sequel. Don't get me wrong, it's one of my favorite games ever... But I honestly believe a sequel would ruin it.

Contrary to that, though, the developer has said multiple times that he wants to make a sequel, but doesn't believe it's the right time yet. Someone who cares more about the quality of the series than making money. That's admirable.
#69CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 9/9/2012 11:04:17 PM
ZenoExpert25 posted...

-_-'

You can't milk a failure...
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#70ReedeemerPosted 9/10/2012 12:22:39 AM
donkeypunch1116 posted...
ZenoExpert25 posted...

The hate is strong in this one

lol he's just confused about his love towards the Conduit series. I mean he obviously likes visiting this board haha
---
Z E T R O ::: C2: 1163-0063-7578
PSN: Zetro-X ::: 3DS: 1118-0389-0873