The Latest from HVS

#81ZenoExpert25Posted 9/10/2012 1:09:11 PM
VintageRonJohn posted...
ZenoExpert25 posted...
Ugh, this series needs to end already. TCon and C2 were both failures, and at this point it's blatant milking to continue. Also, I wouldn't get too hyped over some "new Conduit related news", look at what happened to TWEWY. You people honestly believe you'll get a BRAND NEW Conduit installment? The amount of fanboys on this board is quite sickening and irritating. If a popular, successful, and award winning game like TWEWY hasn't gotten a new installment this series damn sure won't get one. I mean, look at the facts.

You named yourself after a gun in series you deem a failure?

Elaborate. I've never made a statement announcing my name being changed, and I certainly wouldn't use a weapon from, uughh...Conduit 2. Not that trash. Now if others for some god forsaken reason seem to call me by that, then it's a different story. If that is the case, then your question needs quite a bit of rewording.
---
Sonic R
1 frag left..
#82ZenoExpert25Posted 9/10/2012 1:12:17 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#83PedroScarPosted 9/10/2012 1:19:17 PM
how come I havent seen you online zeno :o
---
But cha-cha cuteness kills! All cha-cha attack become bomb-bomb! Boom-boom boom-boom!
#84ZenoExpert25Posted 9/10/2012 1:19:30 PM
At this stage in this board the overall mentality is "BAHHHH, he dislikes the game and doesn't agree with me!!!! GTFO!!!!" No one here is open to criticism, and any open disliking of the game is disregarded as nonsense, or sheer hatred for whatever arbitrary reason you people come up with. This board is almost as bad as the Zelda boards.
---
Sonic R
1 frag left..
#85HungoverHero777Posted 9/10/2012 1:24:28 PM
ZenoExpert25 posted...
VintageRonJohn posted...
ZenoExpert25 posted...
Ugh, this series needs to end already. TCon and C2 were both failures, and at this point it's blatant milking to continue. Also, I wouldn't get too hyped over some "new Conduit related news", look at what happened to TWEWY. You people honestly believe you'll get a BRAND NEW Conduit installment? The amount of fanboys on this board is quite sickening and irritating. If a popular, successful, and award winning game like TWEWY hasn't gotten a new installment this series damn sure won't get one. I mean, look at the facts.

Elaborate. I've never made a statement announcing my name being changed, and I certainly wouldn't use a weapon from, uughh...Conduit 2. Not that trash. Now if others for some god forsaken reason seem to call me by that, then it's a different story. If that is the case, then your question needs quite a bit of rewording.

Lol, if this game is such trash, why do you keep visiting this board?
---
College work ^, free time v. :(
3DS FC: 5284-1567-1470 Conduit 2 FC: 3954-7429-9873 II The AR-C Expert II
#86ZenoExpert25Posted 9/10/2012 1:25:10 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
ZenoExpert25 posted...

Dey see us rollin', dey hatin.

Seriously though, he's past the point of desperate.

Different opinion = Trolling

Also, disliking doesn't equate to hate. I may not like the series and have somewhat strong feelings towards it, but that does not mean I have hate for it.
---
Sonic R
1 frag left..
#87donkeypunch1116Posted 9/10/2012 1:26:33 PM
ZenoExpert25 posted...
At this stage in this board the overall mentality is "BAHHHH, he dislikes the game and doesn't agree with me!!!! GTFO!!!!" No one here is open to criticism, and any open disliking of the game is disregarded as nonsense, or sheer hatred for whatever arbitrary reason you people come up with. This board is almost as bad as the Zelda boards.

For one, I know you dislike it and I really don't have a problem with that. I'm sure most people here don't. But you don't have to insult anyone either.

That said, if you dislike the game, and the people on the board... why are you still here?

I just couldn't see myself wasting my time on a game and people that I don't like. Are you just really bored or something? I just don't understand it :/
---
-
*Nintendo haters* - When your favorite dev has consistently made critically acclaimed games practically every year for over 20 years, then come talk to me.
#88TheOmegaShenPosted 9/10/2012 1:27:18 PM
ZenoExpert25 posted...

Sonic board in a nutshell.
---
C2: 2838-6032-4718(Shen)
Casshern Sins.
#89ZenoExpert25Posted 9/10/2012 1:28:10 PM
ZenoExpert25 posted...
VintageRonJohn posted...
ZenoExpert25 posted...

I'm here simply to share my opinions on the game.
---
Sonic R
1 frag left..
#90HungoverHero777Posted 9/10/2012 1:29:25 PM
ZenoExpert25 posted...
ZenoExpert25 posted...
VintageRonJohn posted...
ZenoExpert25 posted...

I'm here simply to share my opinions on the game.

Well, I think you've accomplished that a long time ago.
---
College work ^, free time v. :(
3DS FC: 5284-1567-1470 Conduit 2 FC: 3954-7429-9873 II The AR-C Expert II