http://tinyurl.com/traindrift http://conduitwii.boards.net
#93ChangliniPosted 9/10/2012 1:40:03 PM
Aiden-OJ posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
So what are some of your ideas for conduit 3 HVS? I would like to know :D

i know you..

And I know you by the yellow.
---
The refurbish NER, oh how you've redeemed me.
Walker, you're here because you wanted to be something you're not, a hero ~Konrad
#94LigersRulePosted 9/10/2012 1:44:51 PM
ZenoExpert25 posted...
At this stage in this board the overall mentality is "BAHHHH, he dislikes the game and doesn't agree with me!!!! GTFO!!!!" No one here is open to criticism, and any open disliking of the game is disregarded as nonsense, or sheer hatred for whatever arbitrary reason you people come up with. This board is almost as bad as the Zelda boards.

I found this interesting... Because this literally only applies to you. I know that you find it difficult to read some of the posts here, but most all of us are quite civil about people who dislike the game. If you had read the rest of this topic, you even could have seen a prime example. When somebody does jump on somebody, not that Brennan did in this case, the rest of the board doesn't anyway.

Also, it's impossible to milk something that is not profitable.
#95ff_10_masterPosted 9/10/2012 2:05:45 PM
donkeypunch1116 posted...
ZenoExpert25 posted...
Ugh, this series needs to end already. TCon and C2 were both failures, and at this point it's blatant milking to continue. Also, I wouldn't get too hyped over some "new Conduit related news", look at what happened to TWEWY. You people honestly believe you'll get a BRAND NEW Conduit installment? The amount of fanboys on this board is quite sickening and irritating. If a popular, successful, and award winning game like TWEWY hasn't gotten a new installment this series damn sure won't get one. I mean, look at the facts.

The wisdom is strong in this one

fix'd
---
Whaddup Doe
8/23/11- Played a match with LigersRule
#96ZenoExpert25Posted 9/10/2012 4:40:43 PM
LigersRule posted...
ZenoExpert25 posted...
At this stage in this board the overall mentality is "BAHHHH, he dislikes the game and doesn't agree with me!!!! GTFO!!!!" No one here is open to criticism, and any open disliking of the game is disregarded as nonsense, or sheer hatred for whatever arbitrary reason you people come up with. This board is almost as bad as the Zelda boards.

I found this interesting... Because this literally only applies to you. I know that you find it difficult to read some of the posts here, but most all of us are quite civil about people who dislike the game. If you had read the rest of this topic, you even could have seen a prime example. When somebody does jump on somebody, not that Brennan did in this case, the rest of the board doesn't anyway.

Are you aware of the meaning of profitable? To be able to make a profit, money. Now, however miniscule that profit may be, it's still a profit. And I'm 100% sure that if a C3 was released most here would purchase it. As I've stated earlier, that would be considered milking at this stage.
---
Sonic R
1 frag left..
#97ChangliniPosted 9/10/2012 4:47:04 PM
ZenoExpert25 posted...
LigersRule posted...
ZenoExpert25 posted...

Are you aware of the meaning of profitable? To be able to make a profit, money. Now, however miniscule that profit may be, it's still a profit. And I'm 100% sure that if a C3 was released most here would purchase it. As I've stated earlier, that would be considered milking at this stage.

It's not like there'd be enough profit from the get go of that logic to outweigh the costs.
---
The refurbish NER, oh how you've redeemed me.
Walker, you're here because you wanted to be something you're not, a hero ~Konrad
#98PedroScarPosted 9/10/2012 4:58:34 PM
Hey zeno, are you getting C3 when it comes out :O?
---
The stimulating electricity! The falling oxygen gauge! The curious comfort of the felynes carrying you back to camp!
#99LigersRulePosted 9/10/2012 5:02:20 PM
ZenoExpert25 posted...

Wow, a whole 40 people?! That would definitely turn a profit! I'm sorry, Zeno, I was wrong!
#100HungoverHero777Posted 9/10/2012 5:14:21 PM
Oh good. You're back.

HungoverHero777 posted...
ZenoExpert25 posted...

I'm here simply to share my opinions on the game.

Well, I think you've accomplished that a long time ago.

---
College work ^, free time v. :(
3DS FC: 5284-1567-1470 Conduit 2 FC: 3954-7429-9873 II The AR-C Expert II