Your favorite way to counter various weapons and perks?

#1donkeypunch1116Posted 10/3/2012 11:38:21 PM
Mine

Smaw: Explosive focus. Feels good

Reverse damage: Although I usually use a TPC for this... I'm not gonna lie, I used to love smawing these guys. Why? Well, when they stick you and run up to start the "dry hump of healing", you can catch them with the tpc and shotty, which gives them a kill from the rad, and you a kill from whatever weapon you used.

However, I don't like to even give them the satisfaction of getting a kill off of me. If you blast the smaw at your feet while they are humping you, it robs them of that kill. Sure, you get penalized a little bit for it, but it makes up for it by giving them no reward whatsoever for all there hard work. Muhahahaha.

Shotty and phase: Jump around like an animal. Call "bunnyhopper" all you want, but id rather not stand there and let you shoot me in the face.

Tldr; I'm a bastard :P
---
-
He's kissing Christian, and he's taking it like a beating
#2CarbonizerMikePosted 10/3/2012 11:46:29 PM
I don't bunnyhop to counter bunnyhoppers. I only do it to dodge Phase Rifle shots at a distance. Although there's a lot of sprinting involved in between the jumps.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watchmeplaynintendo
Status: Jaye killed me - http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/5632/jayemurder.jpg
#3_SignalPosted 10/4/2012 5:34:10 AM
I like to ragequit then pretend that my internet went out.

Then I go over to my neighbors house, ring the doorbell, and run away. Good times. It just doesn't get any better than that!
---
Conduit2FC(36): 0518 8427 1877
#4Darcsen8Posted 10/4/2012 7:08:52 AM
Aegis Device + Explosive Focus + Blinding Power is my favourite way to counter every weapon type / Perks :D
#5donkeypunch1116(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 9:11:08 AM
_Signal posted...
I like to ragequit then pretend that my internet went out.

Then I go over to my neighbors house, ring the doorbell, and run away. Good times. It just doesn't get any better than that!

Do you leave a flaming bag of poo on the doorstep?
---
-
He's kissing Christian, and he's taking it like a beating
#6KainWindPosted 10/4/2012 9:32:17 AM
A pretty good counter for RD is RD.
---
I had this incredibly, unbelievably, amazingly, fantastically directionally-challenged guy with me right here...
http://i.imgur.com/p0ZKo.png
#7CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 10/4/2012 9:49:45 AM
Run away, come back later when they're distracted.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#8Phantom_ZXPosted 10/4/2012 2:06:36 PM
Darcsen8 posted...
Aegis Device + Explosive Focus + Blinding Power is my favourite way to counter every weapon type / Perks :D

what's your profile name in c2? Is it deadisland or something?
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2537-9702-9168
''Haha! No matter how much power you absorb from those idiots, it won't be enough to kill me!'' -Broly to Goku
#9Darcsen8Posted 10/5/2012 5:03:38 AM
Phantom_ZX posted...
Darcsen8 posted...

what's your profile name in c2? Is it deadisland or something?

No, my profile name in C2 is Aegis_Device.