GGs NIghtfire, Brenan, Mike and whoever else was there, well, almost.

#1_SignalPosted 10/4/2012 5:29:54 AM
I'd like to post GGs to all of you, and anyone else that I may have forgotten. It's just too bad that I was only there for two minutes.

Nice job matchmaking, putting together the worst one-sided teams ever!

To help even out the match, I was giving away kills left and right, as fast as I could, either by running directly into enemy fire or by standing still appearing to reload my PR. I hope I didn't miss anyone and hopefully my performance was convincing. I kept waiting and waiting patiently for your team to get a 20 point spread before I started attacking, but just as I started making my way to the prime sniper territory I got DC'd!@#$%%!

I tried to reconnect a couple of times but couldn't, then when I finally looked under the giant pile of salami at my modem, I noticed that my internet was completely off.

I guess my internet just couldn't handle all of you guys at the same time. That, or maybe it's just all that salami.

I hope none of you guys though that I ragequit. I don't ragequit. I ragestay. Anyway, I was really looking forward to getting my first kill.

Oh, one other thing, I didn't "see" you guys when I went online, so I don't think we've added each other with my 36 account. We need to do that.

The word for the day is... wait for it...

Comcastic!
---
Conduit2FC(36): 0518 8427 1877
#2CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 10/4/2012 9:56:43 AM
I'm comcastic too :(
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656