Next Conduit... most of you guys are gonna hate it.

#1donkeypunch1116Posted 10/8/2012 6:11:37 PM
After 75 days worth of polls, almost all of them split down the middle with no definitive winner in almost every situation, I've come to the conclusion that...

A lot of guys don't want change. At all. In no way shape or form. The next game essentially has to be nothing more than a Conduit 2 map pack, or most of you guys will be pissed.

That said, there's going to be changes in the next game, and judging from the number of changes made between Tcon and Con2, there could potentially be a lot of changes.

So here's some advice: Go ahead and except the fact that, most likely, the next game is not going to be Conduit 2.5. It's going to be Conduit 3, and possibly a different beast than what we are currently playing. A more "forward thinking" beast altogether.

Accept it now, and you won't be shocked and appalled later on.
---
-
"Wild thing, I think I loathe you!!!"
#2CynralKynathelPosted 10/8/2012 6:22:04 PM
I've already accepted it. I've promised myself that I will love conduit 3 no matter how it turns out (though I will be pissed if it turns out to be an extremely crappy game like transformers for the wii). Each conduit is like a child, unique in their own way but still part of one big conduit family. :)
---
Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#3HungoverHero777Posted 10/8/2012 6:25:05 PM
CynralKynathel posted...
I've already accepted it. I've promised myself that I will love conduit 3 no matter how it turns out (though I will be pissed if it turns out to be an extremely crappy game like transformers for the wii). Each conduit is like a child, unique in their own way but still part of one big conduit family. :)

Pretty much this.
---
Roosterteeth+LtMKilla=Pure Awesomeness
Conduit 2 FC: 3954-7429-9873 IlThe AR-C Expert II
#4donkeypunch1116(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 6:27:25 PM
You guys are on the right track then. You won't be disappointed later on.
---
-
#5old_man_mossyPosted 10/8/2012 6:28:53 PM
I wonder if the bed wetting will rival TCON to C2?

lol, I'll be around to see. I love playing games, but never been good enough at a paticular one to lock-step into a favorite....cept, C.O.D....and I got tired of those cookies during Op's, lol.
---
"I seem to recognize your face, haunting familiar, but cant seem to place it. Can I find a candle of thought to light your name?"
#6donkeypunch1116(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 6:44:33 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
I wonder if the bed wetting will rival TCON to C2?

lol, I'll be around to see. I love playing games, but never been good enough at a paticular one to lock-step into a favorite....cept, C.O.D....and I got tired of those cookies during Op's, lol.

Lol its gonna be interesting to see what the reaction is.
---
-
#7TheOmegaShenPosted 10/8/2012 7:21:50 PM
I'm okay with a different gameplay style as long as it doesn't suck.
---
C2: 2838-6032-4718(Shen)
Casshern Sins
#8_SignalPosted 10/8/2012 7:43:41 PM
I eagerly await the next installment. I don't mean to ruffle anyone's feathers, but from what I can tell, C2 online is far superior to TCon online in almost every way, unless of course, it's the actual gameplay that you don't like.

The connectivity is certainly better, there are fewer glitches, and far less hacking.

Change can be good. LOL, it's not like we don't constantly complain about this game anyway.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 0518 8427 1877
#9donkeypunch1116(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 7:45:46 PM
_Signal posted...
I eagerly await the next installment. I don't mean to ruffle anyone's feathers, but from what I can tell, C2 online is far superior to TCon online in almost every way, unless of course, it's the actual gameplay that you don't like.

The connectivity is certainly better, there are fewer glitches, and far less hacking.

Change can be good. LOL, it's not like we don't constantly complain about this game anyway.

Still gettin Wii U?
---
-
#10_SignalPosted 10/8/2012 7:53:33 PM
donkeypunch1116 posted...
_Signal posted...

Still gettin Wii U?

November 18th.

or

maybe the 19th. I'm not going to battle an insane crowd. Technically it's a Christmas present, so we won't be opening it for about a month anyway.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 0518 8427 1877