Next Conduit... most of you guys are gonna hate it.

#11donkeypunch1116(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 8:25:54 PM
_Signal posted...
donkeypunch1116 posted...
_Signal posted...
I eagerly await the next installment. I don't mean to ruffle anyone's feathers, but from what I can tell, C2 online is far superior to TCon online in almost every way, unless of course, it's the actual gameplay that you don't like.

The connectivity is certainly better, there are fewer glitches, and far less hacking.

Change can be good. LOL, it's not like we don't constantly complain about this game anyway.

Still gettin Wii U?

November 18th.

or

maybe the 19th. I'm not going to battle an insane crowd. Technically it's a Christmas present, so we won't be opening it for about a month anyway.

:(... Open it.
---
-
"Wild thing, I think I loathe you!!!"
#12Hawke0Posted 10/9/2012 5:34:22 AM
_Signal posted...
I eagerly await the next installment. I don't mean to ruffle anyone's feathers, but from what I can tell, C2 online is far superior to TCon online in almost every way, unless of course, it's the actual gameplay that you don't like.

The connectivity is certainly better, there are fewer glitches, and far less hacking.

Change can be good. LOL, it's not like we don't constantly complain about this game anyway.

This.
---
Conduit 2 FC: 0562-2516-9316 Hawke
I am not dumb but I am stupid!!! -Bio
#13ThePrisoner06Posted 10/9/2012 6:05:27 AM
And heres my two cents worth lol.

What could C3 be like, it could be a remake of TCON or C2, or even both. But it could be something completely different, none of us know and will not find out until it actually comes out, and we all start playing it.

It is my hope that when C3 comes out, it is nothing like TCON or C2, but there again it may not be.

My reasoning for this wish goes back to playing Metroid Prime, then going on to playing Metroid Prime 2: Echoes and finding it a completely different game from the first, and then eventually moving on and playing Metroid Prime 3:Corruption, and finding that a completely different game yet again.

But at the end of the day, none of us will know the answers until C3 comes out and we all start playing it.

And I cant wait for it to come out......
---
Andy2 FC 2151-1371-4797 (PAL) AndyInTheUK FC 5157-7476-8700.[LC]Andy FC 2752-6452-7805.(Both NTSC) http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#14edbagelPosted 10/9/2012 1:39:49 PM
_Signal posted...

I'll agree the connection/hacks are way better to TCon but I believe TCon was better gameplay wise felt more of an even playing field and believe or not Sig I did better in Tcon. And FFA was way better
---
Why yes I did kill your teammate, thanks for noticing :)
#15ReedeemerPosted 10/9/2012 2:23:39 PM
Psssh My body is ready.

I loved everything about C2 better than I did TCon, and I expect C3 to repeat that pattern., bring it on HVS!
I expect C3 to be sooo dope that I won't want to load up C2 anymore, just like I can't stand TCon today ;D
---
ZETRO ::: C2: 1163-0063-7578
PSN: Zetro-X ::: 3DS: 1118-0389-0873
#16Drift2NovaPosted 10/9/2012 3:06:10 PM
In the polls, I normally voted for wanting the issues changed D:
---
Me and ButtDwarf (good times) http://puu.sh/td6a
KG and I fail at invasion --> http://youtu.be/SWBUZkHIoKw