Con2 players, whos gettin Wii U?

#31like2napPosted 11/7/2012 12:43:22 AM
CarbonizerMike posted...
like2nap posted...
I'm getting one and a bunch of games. Took launch day off from work too so I could get things going on day 1. I expect issues with the online MP but I'll still be playing all the single player stuff and adding anyone I can to my...miiverse...maybe? I don't know how that will work but Punch I'll be adding you. You'll see me on there at lot more than you do the 3DS.

I expect COD to have issues with the online at the beginning but who knows I may get surprised.

I wouldn't expect any issues.

I plan for things to go wrong. That way I don't get upset when it happens.
#32like2napPosted 11/7/2012 12:46:10 AM
old_man_mossy posted...
I'll be playing lots of assassins Creed 3...looks to have a different multiplayer than anything I've ever experienced before...but I'm mainly getting that for campaign.

For Christmas I'm asking the Mrs. for GE Legends. Sitting out any and all other CoD's...though this one looks neat...you can go invisible? Kinda like the Arc? Still, low health though.

l.

I'm worried about GE legends. The graphics look like a Wii game. Which I normally wouldn't mind but I bought an HD console for a reason and it's going to be a $60 game. It also got crap reviews. What makes you want to get it? FPS variety or did you read something really good about it?
#33donkeypunch1116(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 12:54:44 AM
like2nap posted...
old_man_mossy posted...
I'll be playing lots of assassins Creed 3...looks to have a different multiplayer than anything I've ever experienced before...but I'm mainly getting that for campaign.

For Christmas I'm asking the Mrs. for GE Legends. Sitting out any and all other CoD's...though this one looks neat...you can go invisible? Kinda like the Arc? Still, low health though.

l.

I'm worried about GE legends. The graphics look like a Wii game. Which I normally wouldn't mind but I bought an HD console for a reason and it's going to be a $60 game. It also got crap reviews. What makes you want to get it? FPS variety or did you read something really good about it?

I loved goldeneyes multi, so that's the only reason I'm getting it
---
-
Our love is, like water, pinned down and abused for being strange
#34old_man_mossyPosted 11/7/2012 6:48:21 AM
like2nap posted...
old_man_mossy posted...

l.

I like how the campaign lets you play through all the various cool parts to the Bond movies, so I'm buying it pretty much for campaign. Thats the reason I bought Golden Eye as well, lol..I barely touched its multiplayer.

I am looking forward to giving it a run though, since i basically sat out online for GE and that game has been top of the boards here forever- plus if Punch likes it...added bonus.

Graphics didnt bother me, but I agree they sure dont look like a ZombiU, AC3 or Blops2. TBH, my go-to game will be AC3. Plan on buying all the DLC for its campaign and maps for its multiplayer. I'll likely plow through Legends campaign fairly fast and maybe enjoy some split screen with my son if, like Golden Eye, its not over the top bloody (this is where it not being super blops hi def actually appeals to me) Then Feb it will mainly be Aliens with some Monster hunter thrown in as well. (forgot to mention that last time around, I'll be likely picking up 3 copies of that game, lol, two 3ds copies for my Son and I, and then one for the wii U)
---
"I seem to recognize your face, haunting familiar, but cant seem to place it. Can I find a candle of thought to light your name?"
#35_SignalPosted 11/7/2012 10:44:09 AM
donkeypunch1116 posted...
Andy
Nap
Zetro
Hawke
Brennan
Punch
Mike
Jaye
Swift
Moss
Sig
Nite

So far day one for there respective territories

Who else?

Well, while I pre-ordered mine and will physically pick it up on launch day, since it's a Christmas present, we won't be opening it until then. By that time everyone will have leveled up, but that's ok ):
---
Conduit2FC(36): 0518 8427 1877
#36old_man_mossyPosted 11/7/2012 10:55:14 AM(edited)
_Signal posted...
Andy
Nap
Zetro
Hawke
Brennan
Punch
Mike
Jaye
Swift
Moss
Sig
Nite

Who else?

Well, while I pre-ordered mine and will physically pick it up on launch day, since it's a Christmas present, we won't be opening it until then. By that time everyone will have leveled up, but that's ok ):

Not me....I'll likely still be getting my hunting fix off of Creed#3.....I'm getting Legends very likely at Christmas and will be late to that party. Wont be getting Ops2 so likely in mid to late Novemeber when I wanna get out of the woods and away from Red Coat ganking and or platforming/Nintendo landing...I'll be playing some C2.

Which is a game where you all are much higher level than I'll be :)

Nah, my Wii U multiplayer will wait some...may delve into Creed because it is so...different...but short of that. We'll take our first steps together sis.
---
"Insurrection is the most sacred of the rights and the most idispensible of duties" - Marquis de La Fayette
#37_SignalPosted 11/7/2012 12:36:27 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
_Signal posted...
Andy
Nap
Zetro
Hawke
Brennan
Punch
Mike
Jaye
Swift
Moss
Sig
Nite

Who else?

Not me....I'll likely still be getting my hunting fix off of Creed#3.....I'm getting Legends very likely at Christmas and will be late to that party. Wont be getting Ops2 so likely in mid to late Novemeber when I wanna get out of the woods and away from Red Coat ganking and or platforming/Nintendo landing...I'll be playing some C2.

Which is a game where you all are much higher level than I'll be :)

Nah, my Wii U multiplayer will wait some...may delve into Creed because it is so...different...but short of that. We'll take our first steps together sis.

This is good. We're still not really sure what were getting. Scribblenauts looks interesting and I think we're getting tanktanktank. I'll probably only be able to get one Fps so I need to think about it pretty carefully.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 0518 8427 1877
#38donkeypunch1116(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 1:03:07 PM
There are tooooo many games I want at launch...

Darksiders 2
Ninja Gaiden 3
New super Mario bros U
NintendoLand
Epic Mickey 2
Scribblenauts
Zombie U

AND I still have to pick up WWE 13 on ps3

That said, I can't possibly get all of these at launch, 2 tops.

The bright side? Even if nothing else is released for MONTHS on Wii U, I still have enough games to purchase for an extended period of time.

Imo this is one of the most amazing launch lineups I have ever seen
---
-
#39donkeypunch1116(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 1:05:06 PM
Oh and Sig, mark my words... you won't make it til Christmas lol. I fully expect to see you online on launch day XD
---
-
#40The_Red_HandPosted 11/7/2012 2:41:38 PM
Absolutely....and hopefully HVS gets enough money to conclude the Conduit series on it. Imagine there art in HD! Polish up there multiplayer and it would be a gem on Wii U.
---
POWER UP!!