Con2 players, whos gettin Wii U?

#61old_man_mossyPosted 11/16/2012 10:59:13 PM
donkeypunch1116 posted...
old_man_mossy posted...
Zetro, I see you have Creed 3 too!

We should try some multiplayer...eventually. I want to 100% my synch and play out the 30 or so years of Connors/Dads experiences.

I can honestly see me playing that game for hundreds of hours.

Punch...we can finally Co-Op Resident Evil rev and use our wii-u's to communicate, :D

This is very true, I didnt even think about that!

lol, all sorts of uses...hell I might even start watching wrestling again if I can do the TVii thing with ya with polls/chat/and crap...lol sounds like a law firm.

In other news we are #2 on the board for those that care

Mr Ford : "No, I expect you to die Mr Bond" lol...

well, goodnight all. Freezing your ass off in a tree sorta tires you out. Now I remember why I quit deer hunting years ago.
---
"Insurrection is the most sacred of the rights and the most idispensible of duties" - Marquis de La Fayette
#62donkeypunch1116(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 12:53:39 PM
It is almost upon us...
---
-
"MAJOR MEDICAL BOOOOOYYYY!!!!"
#63HungoverHero777Posted 11/17/2012 1:26:08 PM
Dear god, whatever you do, DO NOT GO TO THE WII U BOARD. It is absolutely TERRIBLE over there right now.
---
http://www.otakufreaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/nintendo-cycle.png
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
#64donkeypunch1116(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 1:36:37 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
Dear god, whatever you do, DO NOT GO TO THE WII U BOARD. It is absolutely TERRIBLE over there right now.

Lol yeah Zombiu got a bad review and the place has gone crazy
---
-
#65Hawke0Posted 11/17/2012 1:38:20 PM
I only heard of one review, and it was good.
---
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316 Idiot definition of the week, Generic: Any game that is in first person and/or involves guns. Use: "Dur, Bioshock is so generic"
#66_SignalPosted 11/17/2012 2:03:39 PM

Haha.. I just came back from there. Pretty entertaining.

Here's my two cents. I frequently like stuff that other people hate. The TV shows I love get cancelled. Movies I like flop. Most people hate Smarties. Oh also, my favorite video game is one which seems to be loathed by most gamers. So what.

If the idea interests me, I'll probably get it and play it myself. If the idea doesn't, I probably won't.

It's not like buying a $40,000 car.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 0518 8427 1877
#67donkeypunch1116(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 2:06:25 PM
_Signal posted...

Here's my two cents. I frequently like stuff that other people hate. The TV shows I love get cancelled. Movies I like flop. Most people hate Smarties. Oh also, my favorite video game is one which seems to be loathed by most gamers. So what.

If the idea interests me, I'll probably get it and play it myself. If the idea doesn't, I probably won't.

What sucks for me is that Epic Mickey 2 is getting universally panned by the critics :'(

I was really looking forward to it, but now I'm not so sure...
---
-
#68old_man_mossyPosted 11/17/2012 2:33:54 PM
donkeypunch1116 posted...
_Signal posted...

What sucks for me is that Epic Mickey 2 is getting universally panned by the critics :'(

I was really looking forward to it, but now I'm not so sure...

my wife loves the 3ds demo....but its way different than the wii u and is, suprise, a side-scrolling platformer.
---
"Insurrection is the most sacred of the rights and the most idispensible of duties" - Marquis de La Fayette
#69HungoverHero777Posted 11/17/2012 2:35:52 PM
_Signal posted...

I hope ZombiU turns out successful so that the console will have one more great exclusive. I really hope none of the other reviews give it as low a score as 4.5. I wasn't getting it anyway, since survival-horror games aren't my thing, but still.
---
http://www.otakufreaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/nintendo-cycle.png
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
#70Hawke0Posted 11/17/2012 2:40:13 PM
_Signal posted...

I hope ZombiU turns out successful so that the console will have one more great exclusive. I really hope none of the other reviews give it as low a score as 4.5. I wasn't getting it anyway, since survival-horror games aren't my thing, but still.

It's Gamespot, 5=average for them. You can think of it as more of a 6.5 or so by typical review standards.
---
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316 Idiot definition of the week, Generic: Any game that is in first person and/or involves guns. Use: "Dur, Bioshock is so generic"