Con2 players, whos gettin Wii U?

#71ReedeemerPosted 11/17/2012 3:54:23 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
Zetro, I see you have Creed 3 too!

We should try some multiplayer...eventually. I want to 100% my synch and play out the 30 or so years of Connors/Dads experiences.

I can honestly see me playing that game for hundreds of hours.

Punch...we can finally Co-Op Resident Evil rev and use our wii-u's to communicate, :D

Count me in, I've played the heck out of the past AC games :D I'm gonna start off with some Nintendoland so the kids can play though. Also I'm pretty surprised at how different the rounded disks feel, the second I picked it up I was like :o haha just those little things

I've rented ZombiU so I don't really care since I'll be playing through it anyways. The Last of Us is still going to be the better zombie game though :D I understand that the Nintendo peeps needs something to get excited about though.
---
ZETRO ::: C2: 1163-0063-7578
PSN: Zetro-X ::: 3DS: 1118-0389-0873
#72old_man_mossyPosted 11/17/2012 4:15:47 PM
Yeah, same with me...I see lots of Nin land and Mario tomorrow.

I'll play Creed on campaign first for awhile likely, before even touching multiplayer.

What stinks is that my Gamestop isnt opening till 11:00 tomorrow and...seeing as one of my employees hit a deer..I'll be filling in w/our backup truck and demo equipment on Mon, Tues, and Wednesday. We are closing office on thanksgiving though, as well as Friday. Going to try and give myself the following week "off" (which is never really off), pending repair status.

As far as ZomU getting a bad review...duh, its a Nintendo Exclusive that uses a new style controller. Spot just loves to hate. Like the Skyward Sword review where the review guy was using the controls wrong, lol.

If its not dual analogs in a traditional PS360 way they are going to hate on it and call it gimicky. Just look at the treatment the wiimote got...and its one of the more inventive, fun, and just plain awesome forms of a vid game controller I've used in the past 30 plus years Ive been gaming.
---
"Insurrection is the most sacred of the rights and the most idispensible of duties" - Marquis de La Fayette
#73Hawke0Posted 11/17/2012 4:20:52 PM
His complaints were more about it not being an action game and the melee combat.
---
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316 Idiot definition of the week, Generic: Any game that is in first person and/or involves guns. Use: "Dur, Bioshock is so generic"
#74ThePrisoner06Posted 11/17/2012 4:20:57 PM
Have just looked at the games that are available for the Wii U over here in the UK.

But as we are still 13 days away from release, the choice is limited, hope more will be available after we get past the release date.

Of the games that are listed, I think I will be getting Mario and maybe Creed, but am also thinking of BO2 and Tank,tank,tank. Feel like doing some blasting.
---
Andy2 FC 2151-1371-4797 (PAL) AndyInTheUK FC 5157-7476-8700.[LC]Andy FC 2752-6452-7805.(Both NTSC) http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#75old_man_mossyPosted 11/17/2012 5:16:35 PM
Hawke0 posted...
His complaints were more about it not being an action game and the melee combat.

you must have missed the fit thrown over the second screen and how it pulled him out of the game....ironic because I'd think it would add tension and immersion.

He did go on some about melee though and lack of ammo. As far as the impression of only the cricket bat for melee....I distinctly remember footage of a pickaxe, and there is some promo art of a guardsman severing a head w/a bayonet.

I'm thinking this guy was just a bad fit for the game...more of keep the twitches coming sorta gammer.
---
"Insurrection is the most sacred of the rights and the most idispensible of duties" - Marquis de La Fayette
#76ReedeemerPosted 11/18/2012 12:06:31 AM
Just got back from my local TRU, which closes as midnight but they won't sell me my U until tomorrow... the logic in that, I fail to understand. Can't wait 1 minute for me, sigh.

Wel at least I'll get a goodnight's sleep :P haha
---
ZETRO ::: WiiU:
PSN: Zetro-X ::: 3DS: 1118-0389-0873
#77donkeypunch1116(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 12:24:27 AM
Got it... update takes FOREVER. Still downloading :'(

I managed to snag a deluxe at Walmart with no preorder too!!! Only two other people there to get one lol. I did have a basic preordered in the next town over that I could get in the morning, but I thought I would take a chance at Walmart tonight.

Small towns who don't care bout games ftw!!!
---
-
"MAJOR MEDICAL BOOOOOYYYY!!!!"
#78CarbonizerMikePosted 11/18/2012 12:40:22 AM
donkeypunch1116 posted...

I managed to snag a deluxe at Walmart with no preorder too!!! Only two other people there to get one lol. I did have a basic preordered in the next town over that I could get in the morning, but I thought I would take a chance at Walmart tonight.

Are we going to see you on Conduit 2 again?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watchmeplaynintendo
Status: Jaye killed me - http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/5632/jayemurder.jpg
#79donkeypunch1116(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 12:50:16 AM
CarbonizerMike posted...
donkeypunch1116 posted...

Are we going to see you on Conduit 2 again?

Lol I'm actually gonna pop the disc in real quick just so I can be the first person in the world to play con2 on wii u muhahahaha

Lol seriously though, yeah ill probably come back to it. Gotta boost for that charger though :/
---
-
"MAJOR MEDICAL BOOOOOYYYY!!!!"
#80CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 11/18/2012 1:00:04 AM
Got mine.

No pre-order. I'm just that good.

I can also verify that the ethernet adapter works.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656