So I now also have keet in my clan as well

#21DarkHysteria(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 6:41:08 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
DarkHysteria posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
1Pefrog posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
Me and Keet in the same clan? Watch out world, one fairly good ARC user, and the worlds best one are coming for ya! You'll never see it coming. >:)

I don't mean to brag, but I'm a pretty good ARC user, not as good as Keet, but still pretty good. Better than most users, I am.

I can't remember seeing Keet using the arc. PUN.

Ha Ha. Very Punny. I'll get you later, you should be careful because I'm a Reign of Terror

You know a pun is bad if you have to italicize the puns.

:p

If you think that's bad, you should see our battle.

Already saw it. It was horrid. xp
---
I got 99 problems, and they all b*****s
Wish I was Jigga, man, carefree livin'
#22old_man_mossyPosted 11/9/2012 7:22:48 PM(edited)
Whooos...double post alert, lol!

Well, I hid it, so hopefully it can take that missed episode, summer rerun tagline- "If its new to you"

lol, see below ;)
---
"Insurrection is the most sacred of the rights and the most idispensible of duties" - Marquis de La Fayette
#23old_man_mossyPosted 11/9/2012 7:18:38 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
DarkHysteria posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Can you get *********VALKIRIA************ right????

Who cares? That's like how Mossy calls me Rhodes it doesn't bother me. Same noise coming out of your mouth.

Just to make it official, I mean nothing by it. Lol, Sammy or someone once called me Missy...feel free to address me as such, bud, if the goofing of your name bothers you...even a little.

I'm cool w/it either way. Always call samu5 sammy and brennans name id mess up all the time...lol, thats why I call him "B" :D (that and its a 'cool' Buffy tie in, as its how Faith addresed her when they were close)

Im old, and little known fact...put the sexy in Dyslexia. Perhaps I should henceforth call you double g...as in guitar guy....because since I like you and know about ya...thats how you picked your name.

2G. lol....like it or not, ya just got nicked. Sorry it took so long to do it officially...but it is what it is.

Im dumb and spelling challenged...just be glad I dont call you Roads. lol.

latter man...err. 2G.

---
"Insurrection is the most sacred of the rights and the most idispensible of duties" - Marquis de La Fayette
#24DarkHysteria(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 7:21:46 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
DarkHysteria posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Who cares? That's like how Mossy calls me Rhodes it doesn't bother me. Same noise coming out of your mouth.

Just to make it official, I mean nothing by it. Lol, Sammy or someone once called me Missy...feel free to address me as such, bud, if the goofing of your name bothers you...even a little.

I'm cool w/it either way. Always call samu5 sammy and brennans name id mess up all the time...lol, thats why I call him "B" :D

Im old, and little known fact...put the sexy in Dyslexia. Perhaps I should henceforth call you double g...as in guitar guy....because since I like you and know about ya...thats how you picked your name.

2G. lol....like it or not, ya just got nicked. Sorry it took so long to do it officially...but it is what it is.

latter man...err. 2G.

Nah something so minuscule would never upset me even a little. It actually makes me smile that's like your thing :p lol
---
I got 99 problems, and they all b*****s
Wish I was Jigga, man, carefree livin'
#25old_man_mossyPosted 11/9/2012 7:26:02 PM
DarkHysteria posted...
old_man_mossy posted...
DarkHysteria posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

I'm cool w/it either way. Always call samu5 sammy and brennans name id mess up all the time...lol, thats why I call him "B" :D

latter man...err. 2G.

Nah something so minuscule would never upset me even a little. It actually makes me smile that's like your thing :p lol

:D

Good 2 know; and good enough.
---
#26B05S_BrennanPosted 11/9/2012 11:04:52 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#27Hawke0Posted 11/10/2012 7:34:26 AM
@Rhoads your sig reminded me of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qKXZ6quhps0#t=32s
---
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316 Idiot definition of the week, Generic: Any game that is in first person and/or involves guns. Use: "Dur, Bioshock is so generic"