Just started playing this game online this weekend and...

#31-Rangaku-Posted 11/13/2012 10:36:45 AM
-Rangaku- / 3225-3309-8097

I think I might have played with/against you yesterday/today, I was that Cyborg with the SCAR.

If your looking for PAL's, I recommend the 'Conduit 2 Kill achievement' topic as a good place to start.

Hope to play you soon.
#32jasonrk7bPosted 11/13/2012 10:53:27 PM
Sorry for the belated hello, but hello :D

Hope you enjoy your stay in the C2 GF boards. Expect fresh mint chocolates from Punch every morning ^_^
---
Conduit 2 FC's: 0905-7525-6314 (JK)
#33Sozcumber(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 1:16:43 AM
ThePrisoner06 posted...
Hey Sozcumber you are from Australia aint you?

If thats the case then you are in the PAL region, and most of the people on here are from the NTSC region.

But there are several PAL based players on here and PAL is still fairly active gameplay wise.

Yes I'm PAL. From Perth Western Australia. How did you know ? :P
Probaly means i'll be online crappy times for the Americas people.... hopefully there are people playing in China/Japan/SthKorea because those time zones are perfect for where I am :D
#34Sozcumber(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 3:56:01 AM
jasonrk7b posted...
Sorry for the belated hello, but hello :D

Hope you enjoy your stay in the C2 GF boards. Expect fresh mint chocolates from Punch every morning ^_^

I look forward to this!

Hello to you too!

See you out there my friend ! :)
#35ThePrisoner06Posted 11/14/2012 9:09:12 AM
Noticed in one of your posts that you said you were from Oz Sozcumber.

And Yes we both in the PAL region, Im in the UK. But as the Wii is region locked, thanks Nintendo, playing against and with the NTSC crowd is very hard to do.

Either you need to softmod the Wii, or have two consoles like me, one PAL and one NTSC.

From what I can remember RedArx and InfiniteDark2 are your side of the world, so you not alone out there.
---
Andy2 FC 2151-1371-4797 (PAL) AndyInTheUK FC 5157-7476-8700.[LC]Andy FC 2752-6452-7805.(Both NTSC) http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#36Sozcumber(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 4:19:39 PM
ThePrisoner06 posted...
Noticed in one of your posts that you said you were from Oz Sozcumber.

And Yes we both in the PAL region, Im in the UK. But as the Wii is region locked, thanks Nintendo, playing against and with the NTSC crowd is very hard to do.

Either you need to softmod the Wii, or have two consoles like me, one PAL and one NTSC.

From what I can remember RedArx and InfiniteDark2 are your side of the world, so you not alone out there.

Haha Ohh yeah! I thought I wrote something typically Aussie but no I just said where I was from :P

Soft moding hey.... is that like homebrew?!? Surely I can still play against NTSC folks right, its just a little bit laggy or something yeah?