The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Your thoughts on this mulitplayer mode?

#1donkeypunch1116Posted 11/12/2012 1:31:14 PM
How would you feel about a future game having a "Conduit Lounge"?

It would be a place for people to take a break from the killing and play some poker and blackjack with there friends. Of course, the deck of cards would be Conduit themed, and maybe you could even bet credits that you earn in the game if you wanted.

I think it would be a really cool little diversion mode for people who are fragged out from matches and just want to socialize with there friends. Your thoughts?
---
-
"MAJOR MEDICAL BOOOOOYYYY!!!!"
#2_SignalPosted 11/12/2012 2:47:51 PM
donkeypunch1116 posted...

It would be a place for people to take a break from the killing and play some poker and blackjack with there friends. Of course, the deck of cards would be Conduit themed, and maybe you could even bet credits that you earn in the game if you wanted.

I think it would be a really cool little diversion mode for people who are fragged out from matches and just want to socialize with there friends. Your thoughts?

I think it's a great idea.

Andromeda could be the dealer, and Michael Ford could work the wet bar.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 0518 8427 1877
#3HungoverHero777Posted 11/12/2012 2:50:22 PM
_Signal posted...

With Thex on Kareoke.
---
http://www.otakufreaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/nintendo-cycle.png
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
#4The_Red_HandPosted 11/12/2012 3:24:27 PM
_Signal posted...

Oh heck yeah, Ford and the ASE would provide excellent service....You would ping the ASE, and Prometheus would say "It appears someone is thirsty Michael". Ford replies, "Yeah, yeah... I'm on it.
---
POWER UP!!
#5Hawke0Posted 11/12/2012 3:33:07 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
_Signal posted...

With Thex on Karaoke.

hell yeah.
---
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316 Idiot definition of the week, Generic: Any game that is in first person and/or involves guns. Use: "Dur, Bioshock is so generic"
#6donkeypunch1116(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 3:35:32 PM
Lmao these are amazing ideas guys XD
---
-
"MAJOR MEDICAL BOOOOOYYYY!!!!"
#7A-Thon_XPosted 11/13/2012 10:51:46 PM
why the heck not? Especially since we can't communicate in game. :D
---
(Conduit2):0476-2575-6436(Wii):1375-8333-2941-3062
WoW:(Alliance):Zul'Jinn(Horde):Rivendare(3DS):2020-0431-5367
#8jasonrk7bPosted 11/13/2012 11:38:16 PM
strip poker or bust
---
Conduit 2 FC's: 0905-7525-6314 (JK)
#9B05S_BrennanPosted 11/14/2012 12:17:30 AM
20/10
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan?feature=mhee