Great FFA Ricky AISP

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Great FFA Ricky AISP

User Info: XG4Legend

XG4Legend
4 years ago#1
This was the only match I got today that wasn't laggy as hell and filled with bunnyhopping smaw noobs. I beat you all on Crash Site with my usp :D Then Ricky got me back on Lost City( I really hate that map >.>) And AISP, How come u left in the second match? Had to switch back to the Hive Cannon?

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
4 years ago#2
I had to eat dinner.
An Invincible Sniper Professional (AISP)
TCon FC: 3954-8764-7672 Conduit 2 FC: 4083-8526-7529

User Info: KhmerGirl

KhmerGirl
4 years ago#3
Well, I don't want to post a new thread, so yeah, GGs to Ricky and AISP in the FFA we had earlier, must have been before Legend showed up. I got dc-ed and couldn't get back in...
"Worldwide, infected. I'm back, resurrected.
Walk, watch me walk , watch me walk, watch me walk like a zombie."

XG4Legend
4 years ago#4
It's ok man

xXAISPXx
4 years ago#5
Sorry I couldn't rival you XG4, my rival roster was full?

If that isn't possible, then I had some weird glitch. You know, just to have some fun, I might just bring out a hive cannon >:]

XG4Legend
4 years ago#6
If you have 63 rivals than it's full. Really? Plz teach how to use it cus I suck with it

User Info: CynralKynathel

CynralKynathel
4 years ago#7
Sees this topic is for Ricky and AISP. Reads anyway.
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg

xXAISPXx
4 years ago#8
Really? I only have 50 rivals.

Haha! I'm not a hive cannon professional at all actually. All I do is aimlessly shoot at the target. Toho2 is THE professional at that thing. I am frustrated with hive cannons nowadays, they annoy me -_-

User Info: CynralKynathel

CynralKynathel
4 years ago#9
xXAISPXx posted...
Really? I only have 50 rivals.

Haha! I'm not a hive cannon professional at all actually. All I do is aimlessly shoot at the target. Toho2 is THE professional at that thing. I am frustrated with hive cannons nowadays, they annoy me -_-

I wouldn't count Toho as a professional. He just bunny hops with explosive focus on. I've battled a few times and he does it at least once per match.
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg

User Info: stardust121

stardust121
4 years ago#10
XG4Legend posted...
This was the only match I got today that wasn't laggy as hell and filled with bunnyhopping smaw noobs. I beat you all on Crash Site with my usp :D Then Ricky got me back on Lost City( I really hate that map >.>) And AISP, How come u left in the second match? Had to switch back to the Hive Cannon?

once you got control of that ship, it was gg. and i kept getting picked off haha.

normally, i don't like lost city, but momentum can be a pretty sweet thing.
the lag thing, ive been having issues getting into btgb matches lately, and so i've been checking in on FFA a nice bit more. surprisingly, there have been pretty decent sized groups the past few days.

and gg khmer. it was one match, but it let me not be alone with a nice zero under the ase captures. so yeah haha, that was cool

yup, double explosives is rough >.<
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
4299-0198-8647 (B05S^Ricky )
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Great FFA Ricky AISP

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived