Con2 friends who want to be Wii U friends, post IDs here!!!

#31ReedeemerPosted 11/19/2012 9:54:14 PM
CarbonizerMike posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Hmmmmm....
Not sure how games are going to handle system friends vs Game friends yet.

And I'm super stingy with system wide friends lists.

Have you had a chance to play Con2 yet punch?

It'll probably work similar to the 3DS, where your system code/ID is what you use universally for friends in all games. So once you have my friend ID, you can see what games I'm playing and join me (if I enable that). You should still be able to create different profile names in game though.

The only thing I don't understand is how you'll send friend requests in the middle of a game. Perhaps you can view people's ID profiles in game (like Xbox Live) and then send them a request. That's what I'd guess.

Anyone with Black Ops II seen something like that yet?

Yeah like in BO2 you just press Y to view your friends list and go from there. Haven't really done any of that yet though.
---
WiiU: rZetro ::: ZETRO
PSN: Zetro-X ::: 3DS: 1118-0389-0873
#32CarbonizerMikePosted 11/19/2012 9:59:29 PM
I just spent the longest time trying to figure out how to access the friend's list so I could add people. Before I was accessing it in the WaraWara Plaza, but the icon disappeared. Finally, I figured out that the friend menu pops up when you hit the home button.

Hmmmmm... I'm not liking this OS so far. My thoughts are: 1) remove the WaraWara Plaza entirely, or allow me to disable it, and 2) add a friend menu icon in the system menu.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watchmeplaynintendo
Status: Jaye killed me - http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/5632/jayemurder.jpg
#33donkeypunch1116(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 10:01:30 PM
Reedeemer posted...
CarbonizerMike posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Hmmmmm....
Not sure how games are going to handle system friends vs Game friends yet.

And I'm super stingy with system wide friends lists.

Have you had a chance to play Con2 yet punch?

It'll probably work similar to the 3DS, where your system code/ID is what you use universally for friends in all games. So once you have my friend ID, you can see what games I'm playing and join me (if I enable that). You should still be able to create different profile names in game though.

The only thing I don't understand is how you'll send friend requests in the middle of a game. Perhaps you can view people's ID profiles in game (like Xbox Live) and then send them a request. That's what I'd guess.

Anyone with Black Ops II seen something like that yet?

Yeah like in BO2 you just press Y to view your friends list and go from there. Haven't really done any of that yet though.

gonna add you man
---
-
"MAJOR MEDICAL BOOOOOYYYY!!!!"
#34donkeypunch1116(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 10:07:44 PM(edited)
zetro, which one is your ID?

EDIT. Nevermind
---
-
#35ReedeemerPosted 11/20/2012 12:24:59 AM
donkeypunch1116 posted...

EDIT. Nevermind

Yeah I gotcha man.

Lights going out while playing ZombiU, aside from being random enough to be creepy it would've only added to my rage from this game if I didn't have a backup generator hahaha
---
WiiU: rZetro
PSN: Zetro-X ::: 3DS: 1118-0389-0873
#36donkeypunch1116(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 12:40:45 AM
Reedeemer posted...

EDIT. Nevermind

Yeah I gotcha man.

Lights going out while playing ZombiU, aside from being random enough to be creepy it would've only added to my rage from this game if I didn't have a backup generator hahaha

So how you liking ZombiU? My copy of Darksiders 2 should arrive tomorrow, can't wait! I held off buying the PS3 version just so I could play it on the U.
---
-
#37MindesynPosted 11/20/2012 9:03:56 AM
Its awesome Punch!
---
Modern Warfare 3: [LC]LuN*TiC 2774-2633-7161
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked
#38old_man_mossyPosted 11/20/2012 10:19:26 AM
Anyone else? Moss?

Been trying to make my first call btw. Not successful :(

Mine is 0LD_MAN_MOSSY -I started it with a zero instead of a capital O...and my mii looks exactly the same as my 3DS (imported it)

Wont be back untill much latter tonight, as business is cruel :[

But all day tomorrow, not on Thanksgiving, but all day Friday, next week too, prob.

Ill add you tonight if I can, or first thing tomorrow...along w/the other peeps on this thread.
---
"Insurrection is the most sacred of the rights and the most idispensible of duties" - Marquis de La Fayette
#39donkeypunch1116(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 10:21:08 AM
Mindesyn posted...
Its awesome Punch!

Sweet, its on my list :)
---
-
#40donkeypunch1116(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 10:22:28 AM
old_man_mossy posted...
Anyone else? Moss?

Been trying to make my first call btw. Not successful :(

Mine is 0LD_MAN_MOSSY -I started it with a zero instead of a capital O...and my mii looks exactly the same as my 3DS (imported it)

Wont be back untill much latter tonight, as business is cruel :[

But all day tomorrow, not on Thanksgiving, but all day Friday, next week too, prob.

Ill add you tonight if I can, or first thing tomorrow...along w/the other peeps on this thread.

addin you now
---
-