The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

GGs Mike, Symph, and dug BOOO TO THE SMAW USERS

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. GGs Mike, Symph, and dug BOOO TO THE SMAW USERS
3 years ago#1
Lets was my rival but I'm going to delete him right now cause he is using the SMAW >:/

On serenity, I was LMAO when Mike killed Symph while he was teabagging this one guy.

I was also practicing my Dark Star after Mike left.
---
An Invincible Sniper Professional (AISP)
TCon FC: 3954-8764-7672 Conduit 2 FC: 4083-8526-7529
3 years ago#2
xXAISPXx posted...
Lets was my rival but I'm going to delete him right now cause he is using the SMAW >:/

On serenity, I was LMAO when Mike killed Symph while he was teabagging this one guy.

I was also practicing my Dark Star after Mike left.

*lets kills himself multiple times, each after then I teabagged him*

*Mike's running*

I don't care, I don't care

*continues fiercely teabagging then dying*

Life in a nutshell.

Now this time.

*AISP, dug, and I gets stuck in dug's black hole*

*sees a red dot indicating an enemy around the corner from us*

*guesses it's lets with his SMAW*

S*** S***

*fails at excaping and everyone dies*

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- You, you went and took revenge on me!
---
"What a foolishly foolish fool's fool of a foolish reason for a fool!" -Franziska von Karma
Why are you looking at this signature again?
3 years ago#3
Sorry. I did put Mike in another dimension and I didn't think we would get trapped so long. Epic, your teabag must be bruised at how fast and hard you were teabagging lets.
---
C2: dug - 3868-8372-1864, B05S^dug - 0047-0791-1923
Conduit: dug - 4898-3703-8171
3 years ago#4
Who did better, Mike or Symph?
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan?feature=mhee
3 years ago#5
Oh man Symph, I'm rolling at that post. That's pretty much what happened. Some of it was damn hilarious.

I wasn't reviving Lets and I was generally trying to stay away from him due to his SMAW usage, but you were coming at me really hard, so when I saw you teabagging, I knew I had attack you or get killed. You popped up behind me several times when I wasn't expecting it.

On Pentagon I got stuck in a glitched black hole, which blocked my shots. It kind of blocked your shots for a bit, but then yours got through and I could only wait to die.

When you guys got stuck in dug's black hole and lets fired that rocket in there... I'm sorry, but I laughed my ass off. So wrong, but oh so funny. A black hole can stop a SCAR and a Carbonizer, but not a rocket.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watchmeplaynintendo
Status: Jaye killed me - http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/5632/jayemurder.jpg
3 years ago#6
CarbonizerMike posted...
When you guys got stuck in dug's black hole and lets fired that rocket in there... I'm sorry, but I laughed my ass off. So wrong, but oh so funny. A black hole can stop a SCAR and a Carbonizer, but not a rocket.

I don't remember that, but when I read it I was going to fall out of my wobly chair.
---
An Invincible Sniper Professional (AISP)
TCon FC: 3954-8764-7672 Conduit 2 FC: 4083-8526-7529
3 years ago#7
1Pefrog posted...
Sorry. I did put Mike in another dimension and I didn't think we would get trapped so long. Epic, your teabag must be bruised at how fast and hard you were teabagging lets.

*laughs very suddenly and chokes on laughter*

I was taking my teabags down lets' SMAW and got burnt.
---
"What a foolishly foolish fool's fool of a foolish reason for a fool!" -Franziska von Karma
Why are you looking at this signature again?
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. GGs Mike, Symph, and dug BOOO TO THE SMAW USERS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived