Geez Chain always trying to help people with their connection

#1DarkHysteriaPosted 11/19/2012 8:51:06 PM
You need to help yourself first. Trying to quick scope you is like trying to quick scope an ant. A very fast warpy ant. And I know many people were in that match but it was a real problem with you. I couldn't even lock onto you because my camera would be flying every which way up close. Meh. GGs anyways. I don't like 6 v 6 not very fun.
---
I got 99 problems, and they all b*****s
Wish I was Jigga, man, carefree livin'
#2CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 11/19/2012 8:52:56 PM
Who where you playing as?
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#3DarkHysteria(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 8:53:57 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Reptile
---
#4Hawke0Posted 11/19/2012 8:56:01 PM
DarkHysteria posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Reptile

Huh, I thought you were Sub Zero.
Scorpion ftw.
---
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316
"Red Steel 2 is not a sword fighting simulator, it is a badass simulator."-Sean Colleli
#5CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 11/19/2012 8:58:21 PM
DarkHysteria posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Reptile

Ahhh... GGS. You still managed to get a buttload of really awesome mid air no-scopes on me though ;)

I wanted to try to get some duels going, but there were too many other people. LOL.

I did feel a little.... Powerful... During some of those matches. Lag kind of powerful.
Suspicions... Confirmed _
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#6DarkHysteria(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 9:00:40 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
DarkHysteria posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Reptile

Ahhh... GGS. You still managed to get a buttload of really awesome mid air no-scopes on me though ;)

I wanted to try to get some duels going, but there were too many other people. LOL.

I did feel a little.... Powerful... During some of those matches. Lag kind of powerful.

Hahah!! What a great emoticon. Lets have some 1 v 1s just for fun eh? Lag free u no.

You can set up classes that we can both use I'm down to use any weapon.
---
#7DarkHysteria(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 9:02:06 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
DarkHysteria posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Reptile

And GGs. I'm trying some new quick scope techniques and a lot of times it results in me shooting between the opponents legs missing T.T
---
#8CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 11/19/2012 9:06:16 PM
DarkHysteria posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
DarkHysteria posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Reptile

Hahah!! What a great emoticon. Lets have some 1 v 1s just for fun eh? Lag free u no.

Oh, I didn't want the 1V1 type of duel.

I wanted the kind where its like... Other people are fighting in the background, But in our minds its just you an me. >:9
And it was going to be hilariously tragic because I only hipfire my PR w/o spec, and there would be no way I could win against a fully classed sniper ;_;
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#9DarkHysteria(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 9:10:36 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
DarkHysteria posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
DarkHysteria posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Reptile

Oh, I didn't want the 1V1 type of duel.

I wanted the kind where its like... Other people are fighting in the background, But in our minds its just you an me. >:9
And it was going to be hilariously tragic because I only hipfire my PR w/o spec, and there would be no way I could win against a fully classed sniper ;_;

U no wanna 1 v 1 me :'(

And yea haha that would be sweet minus the lag of all the players in the background.

And you got that right. It'd be....suicidal.
---
#10CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 11/19/2012 9:12:10 PM
Nah, we should still do one.

Streets.

Bring your PR loadout.

You host.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656