The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Geez Chain always trying to help people with their connection

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Geez Chain always trying to help people with their connection
3 years ago#1
You need to help yourself first. Trying to quick scope you is like trying to quick scope an ant. A very fast warpy ant. And I know many people were in that match but it was a real problem with you. I couldn't even lock onto you because my camera would be flying every which way up close. Meh. GGs anyways. I don't like 6 v 6 not very fun.
---
I got 99 problems, and they all b*****s
Wish I was Jigga, man, carefree livin'
3 years ago#2
Who where you playing as?
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
3 years ago#3
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Reptile
---
3 years ago#4
DarkHysteria posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Reptile

Huh, I thought you were Sub Zero.
Scorpion ftw.
---
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316
"Red Steel 2 is not a sword fighting simulator, it is a badass simulator."-Sean Colleli
3 years ago#5
DarkHysteria posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Reptile

Ahhh... GGS. You still managed to get a buttload of really awesome mid air no-scopes on me though ;)

I wanted to try to get some duels going, but there were too many other people. LOL.

I did feel a little.... Powerful... During some of those matches. Lag kind of powerful.
Suspicions... Confirmed _
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
3 years ago#6
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
DarkHysteria posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Reptile

Ahhh... GGS. You still managed to get a buttload of really awesome mid air no-scopes on me though ;)

I wanted to try to get some duels going, but there were too many other people. LOL.

I did feel a little.... Powerful... During some of those matches. Lag kind of powerful.

Hahah!! What a great emoticon. Lets have some 1 v 1s just for fun eh? Lag free u no.

You can set up classes that we can both use I'm down to use any weapon.
---
3 years ago#7
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
DarkHysteria posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Reptile

And GGs. I'm trying some new quick scope techniques and a lot of times it results in me shooting between the opponents legs missing T.T
---
3 years ago#8
DarkHysteria posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
DarkHysteria posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Reptile

Hahah!! What a great emoticon. Lets have some 1 v 1s just for fun eh? Lag free u no.

Oh, I didn't want the 1V1 type of duel.

I wanted the kind where its like... Other people are fighting in the background, But in our minds its just you an me. >:9
And it was going to be hilariously tragic because I only hipfire my PR w/o spec, and there would be no way I could win against a fully classed sniper ;_;
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
3 years ago#9
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
DarkHysteria posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
DarkHysteria posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Reptile

Oh, I didn't want the 1V1 type of duel.

I wanted the kind where its like... Other people are fighting in the background, But in our minds its just you an me. >:9
And it was going to be hilariously tragic because I only hipfire my PR w/o spec, and there would be no way I could win against a fully classed sniper ;_;

U no wanna 1 v 1 me :'(

And yea haha that would be sweet minus the lag of all the players in the background.

And you got that right. It'd be....suicidal.
---
3 years ago#10
Nah, we should still do one.

Streets.

Bring your PR loadout.

You host.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Geez Chain always trying to help people with their connection

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived