Nah, we should still do one.

Streets.

Bring your PR loadout.

You host.

Haha yessss. Ok hosting
---
I got 99 problems, and they all b*****s
Wish I was Jigga, man, carefree livin'
#12CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 11/19/2012 8:42:16 PM(edited)
Wow, that was a lot of fun. But my hand is starting to cramp up really bad :(

I'm really surprised at how well I did :p
Normally I'll get like 4-25 with people when I get in 1v1's in pubs when I try that.

I suppose you got a lot of good practice in too.

Also the connection seemed Amazing!
http://files.myopera.com/thesarahjean/blog/527955_406887629348398_2007158322_n.jpg

---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#13DarkHysteria(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 8:41:57 PM
That was either some crazy ass skill or the worst lag I've ever seen. You weren't warping but literally your shotgun would shoot itself every 3-4 seconds. Then you'd seemingly fire your PR a millisecond after every shotgun shot. Like I kid you not that is both the coolest and strangest thing I've ever seen happen on C2

You shot your shotgun every three to four seconds no matte if you were all the way across the map or not. That's how I new you had spawned is I heard a shotgun shot. And if you were far away you'd fire a shotgun shell then snipe. And once you got closer your shots started hurting and I was like ....:?

Your shotgun was shooting itself basically. What did it look like from your standpoint? I wish I could record.
---
#14CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 11/19/2012 8:44:32 PM
DarkHysteria posted...
That was either some crazy ass skill or the worst lag I've ever seen. You weren't warping but literally your shotgun would shoot itself every 3-4 seconds. Then you'd seemingly fire your PR a millisecond after every shotgun shot. Like I kid you not that is both the coolest and strangest thing I've ever seen happen on C2

You shot your shotgun every three to four seconds no matte if you were all the way across the map or not. That's how I new you had spawned is I heard a shotgun shot. And if you were far away you'd fire a shotgun shell then snipe. And once you got closer your shots started hurting and I was like ....:?

Your shotgun was shooting itself basically. What did it look like from your standpoint? I wish I could record.

Oh, I was just shooting my shotgun a lot :p

And I was shooting my shotgun right before the PR. :o
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#15DarkHysteria(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 8:46:24 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Wow, that was a lot of fun. But my hand is starting to cramp up really bad :(

I'm really surprised at how well I did :p
Normally I'll get like 4-25 with people when I get in 1v1's in pubs when I try that.

I suppose you got a lot of good practice in too.

Also the connection seemed Amazing!
http://files.myopera.com/thesarahjean/blog/527955_406887629348398_2007158322_n.jpg

The game looked great but you had some weird stuff going on. I would pay to be able to go back and record that. It was wicked. It was like in a literally second the shot of a shotgun then the pew of the sniper. And sometimes it would kill me in that one second. Like literally awesome looking. That's why I ran in circles around you on crash site. I was very curious
---
#16DarkHysteria(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 8:48:08 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
DarkHysteria posted...

That's impossible...it takes like almost two seconds to pull your sniper out. It wouldn't be BOOM PEW in a second it'd be like BOOM *2 seconds* PEW
---
#17CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 11/19/2012 8:55:14 PM
DarkHysteria posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
DarkHysteria posted...

That's impossible...it takes like almost two seconds to pull your sniper out. It wouldn't be BOOM PEW in a second it'd be like BOOM *2 seconds* PEW

I know. Its my shotty cancel.
Thats why my hand is about to fall off.

Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb6gZXo3ym4&t=88
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#18DarkHysteria(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 9:00:43 PM
Congratulations......you just mind f***** my already half in the whatever the hell it's called drunk head.

Basically you just blew my mind
---
#19B05S_BrennanPosted 11/19/2012 9:11:16 PM
Who won?

Also, are there a lot of trees where you live?
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan?feature=mhee
#20CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 11/19/2012 9:11:28 PM
DarkHysteria posted...
Congratulations......you just mind f***** my already half in the whatever the hell it's called drunk head.

Basically you just blew my mind

Oh, well thats nice :)
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656