trying to draw out the legend

#11Hawke0Posted 11/20/2012 10:06:29 AM
DarkHysteria posted...
jayrell3794 posted...
0820 1831 0230
tell anyone online to join this match

Nah I just want you vs. me. You said you wanted to draw out the "legend", well I'm one of the closest you're gonna get. Did you add me? Added you.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....
---
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316
"Red Steel 2 is not a sword fighting simulator, it is a badass simulator."-Sean Colleli
#12MindesynPosted 11/20/2012 10:12:34 AM
Dear Chesluk: Called it.

---
Modern Warfare 3: [LC]LuN*TiC 2774-2633-7161
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked
#13CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 11/20/2012 10:19:05 AM
LigersRule posted...

DarkHysteria posted...
You wanna face someone good?

Add me and we'll one vs. one.

3311-2913-6067

What did you call?
D:

I wanna know.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#14jayrell3794(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 10:20:06 AM
iight im bout to get back online now then, lets see if u stack up to power of the legendary samu5
#15Loremas1861Posted 11/20/2012 10:55:09 AM
Hmm... I have a suspicion...
---
When you die, do you just sit in your grave doing absolutely nothing forever?
#16DarkHysteriaPosted 11/20/2012 11:10:35 AM
LigersRule posted...

DarkHysteria posted...
You wanna face someone good?

Add me and we'll one vs. one.

3311-2913-6067

Dear Lig: can't you ever just stfu? Is it that hard?

You don't get annoyed by the fact that everyone worships this guy because you ride his d*** cause he could work you time and time again. He left because of the hype. You might not know it but it gets annoying being hyped so much. And it annoys all the other people involved too. That's like being in a band where the lead singer is all anyone cares about and the rest of the band don't ever get their names mentioned. Quit talking about me. I don't talk about you. We've been over this time and time again and you are too god damn immature to SHUT UP. I don't care if you're 18 years old and 6 foot whatever. Your father needs to give you spankings. xD FYI this entire argument was started by the TC accidentally (nothing against TC) and he's a SMAW spammer who I just went 27-0 against in a 4 v 4 pub. Do I need to prove to you I'm good? Am I not allowed to say I'm good? I think I'm decent. Never said I was the best. Ever. You are such a spiteful human being.

Jaye I know man he is great. No doubt he is a great player. But when people who very much deserve to be in the same category as him never get called "legendary" like Chronn, Symph, and Glutt, he shouldn't be called legendary either. It's unfair to pin names on people when he is not the best in every way shape and form.

There has only been one legend this world has ever seen. The rest of us are human beings. All fit into one category. No matter how pretty or talented or ugly or untalented you are you are just as good as the human you see across the street or in a magazine. There has only been one legend and his name is Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

In the end, why am I replying? Why the hell am I arguing over this? Why are you? I'm pretty sure we must all have pretty damn good lives to be able to sit around on the Internet and set up video game matches and argue about who's better. We all have homes. We all have wiis. We all have our freedom. We all have the RIGHT to argue over this. I'm done giving a crap, and you all should stop worshipping a human being. Cause that's all he is. That's all I am. And that's all you are.
---
I got 99 problems, and they all b*****s
Wish I was Jigga, man, carefree livin'
#17jayrell3794(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 11:30:22 AM
no one said anything about worship man. All i said was that i want to draw out this samu5 person and play him myself. i've seen for myself how glutt played and i said he was pretty average himself on a team battle.i myself think that certain ppl who can seriously crush me are in the legendary status but when someone hypes up a person i personally wanna play and see how good they truely are.
#18donkeypunch1116Posted 11/20/2012 11:34:56 AM
Samu5 is over at my house right now. I'll let him know that you wanna fight, brb.
---
-
"MAJOR MEDICAL BOOOOOYYYY!!!!"
#19CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 11/20/2012 11:48:49 AM(edited)
I like Samu.

but seriously...
Over half of his achievement is pure fish in a barrel.

You watch his replays, and he's just running around and people aren't shooting him, or can't hit him, or they're getting shot and they just sit there because on their side its not registering they're getting shot untill they just are suddenly dead.

And then you see some of the shots he's getting away with that are registering as kills.

I still think he was the best player during the time he was active though.

But I also think that many of todays players are better then he was when he left.
Last night DarkHysteria was deffinitly quickscoping better than Samu did last time we played.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#20donkeypunch1116Posted 11/20/2012 11:48:41 AM
Ok TC, he's eating some turducken right now, but he's up for a match afterwards
---
-
"MAJOR MEDICAL BOOOOOYYYY!!!!"