trying to draw out the legend

#101ALT_OwnerPosted 11/21/2012 4:27:49 PM
No need to bring the people who are no longer with us. Stop being a stupid troll and go do something with your life. Cyber bullying is not the answer to issues like video games.
---
Elias[LC] , #GangnamStyl
http://www.youtube.com/user/eliasvasquez2009
#102proudlyhated87Posted 11/21/2012 4:37:01 PM
Mindesyn posted...
a)
b) You dont have people backing you up cause you got no one to back you up, tho that doesnt seem to stop you from riding your own set of dicks. *CoughEightyCough*

Check again.

Mindesyn posted...
Burn in hell

Yeah after you are done with your life ill give it a go. Seems like you are the only person on the planet to have people die and you cheapen their memories by posting it on a message board dedicated to an inferior game. Good job lil kid. All the lil kid's attention is yours.

Keep your sardonic comments to yourself.

Mindesyn posted...
Its really too bad that his brother offing himself and his mom's failed marriage has messed him up to this caliber. Im sure some psychologist would love to figure that mess out.

Internet Bully? LMAO yep.

You're no "Internet bully", you're nothing but a filthy piece of garbage. Never in my life have I seen something spit out so foul as to "Its really too bad that his brother offing himself and his mom's failed marriage has messed him up to this caliber"
What has Rhoads done to you to make you say such trash? Nobody on earth should have to put up with such disrespect from another person. Anyone can say whatever they want on the internet, but if you said that to Rhoads' face, I bet he'd knock all you're teeth out.
---
56-Hyper ~ FC: 3539-9062-9773
YT Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/ProudlyHated23277
#103LigersRulePosted 11/21/2012 4:37:46 PM
ALT_Owner posted...
No need to bring the people who are no longer with us. Stop being a stupid troll and go do something with your life. Cyber bullying is not the answer to issues like video games.

Hi. I don't know who you are. I'm Lig, and you probably hate me. Look, I don't agree with everything said in this topic, even if Rhoadie thinks that we're "ganging up" on him. I'm not telling Jaye and Ches to do this. They're doing this because they have a strong dislike of Rhoads, same as I do. If you've just been reading this topic today, then you missed several of Rhoad's messages that ended up being modded because of the things he said in them, not just because of sensor bypassing but because of the kind of things he said in them, like calling us all "anal dick riders". This isn't 3 guys picking on someone. This is someone who, for not the first time, continually acted in a way that offended not just me, but several other people. Yes, it may seem like the 3 of us are "cyber bullying" him, but we're not. We're standing up for what we believe in, because we can't take this anymore.

Also, I wanted to say this, relating back to the begininng of this topic: Samu wasn't legendary because of what he did in game. He was legendary for the kind of person he was. He was the single nicest and most humble person I have ever met. And that's why I will stick up for him.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
Subscribers:10 Views: 195
#104MindesynPosted 11/21/2012 4:39:42 PM
Sorry Elias, Im no troll. For all we know the kid is lying like he does all so often, like the time some passed out/dead chick was in his hotel room and he apparently had sexual relations with her. Stuff like that adds up over time and just weakens his boasts about change and turning over a new leaf. He wants us to ignore his past, but the past is what shapes a person.

For instance alot of the board will now look at me and judge me differently after today. Their opinions dont mean jack to me anymore.
---
Conduit 2: http://i.imgur.com/BXZAJ.jpg
"WiFi is WiFi and it's WiFi so it's just going to be WiFi" -Keet
#105MindesynPosted 11/21/2012 4:41:58 PM
If Rhoads wants to knock my teeth out he knows how to get ahold of me. We have each other on Twitter, but Im sure he realizes your threat will never be realized. So go back to goldeneye boys
---
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U NNID: Mindesyn
At first I was like, I could beat him, then he took the hat off and s*** got real!
#106ALT_OwnerPosted 11/21/2012 4:42:56 PM
I understand what you are saying but the things you are telling rhoads is just sick. If someone would have said those stuff to me, I would have responded the same way. If you have hatred of him discuss it in a clean way, don't make it sound like cyber bullying. How do you think you would feel if what you all are saying to rhoads was said to you? Think about it.
---
Elias[LC] , #GangnamStyl
http://www.youtube.com/user/eliasvasquez2009
#107Symphonia46Posted 11/21/2012 4:43:09 PM
What we say, what we do, it won't change a thing. Life is full of arguments, no one's right, they believe they're right. In this sense, right is stupid, I prefer left. Left is where people can understand one another, but I can see that barely anyone's in the left and I'm deffinitely not because I don't think that I'm one who can be above other people.

I SHOULD say "get along and ignore eachother", but that doesn't work everytime especially now. No one's right, just plain stupid everyone is. I'm idiotic, but I don't pick fights with other people because THEY NEVER CHANGE one bit. I grasp the concept that people will be whoever they are. They can do what they want, just leave me out of it because ONE or more other people will start to disagree.

"Agree to disagree"? I SHOULD say that also, but that phrase is only meant to be ironic and doesn't reach to people as well.

The thing I WILL say is; Shut up, leave eachother alone, and play the godd**** games you all so enjoy playing.
---
"What a foolishly foolish fool's fool of a foolish reason for a fool!" -Franziska von Karma
Why are you looking at this signature again?
#108proudlyhated87Posted 11/21/2012 4:44:54 PM
Mindesyn posted...
Sorry Elias, Im no troll. For all we know the kid is lying like he does all so often, like the time some passed out/dead chick was in his hotel room and he apparently had sexual relations with her. Stuff like that adds up over time and just weakens his boasts about change and turning over a new leaf. He wants us to ignore his past, but the past is what shapes a person.

For instance alot of the board will now look at me and judge me differently after today. Their opinions dont mean jack to me anymore.

You'll come to regret that. Respect is what gets you places in life.

Mindesyn posted...
If Rhoads wants to knock my teeth out he knows how to get ahold of me. We have each other on Twitter, but Im sure he realizes your threat will never be realized. So go back to goldeneye boys

I hope you realize what you really are.
---
56-Hyper ~ FC: 3539-9062-9773
YT Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/ProudlyHated23277
#109DarkHysteriaPosted 11/21/2012 4:46:23 PM
Mindesyn posted...

First of all I never said that and if I did I was drunk because I was depressed. Yes that was a lie. But don't you ever doubt me about my brother. Ever.
---
I got 99 problems, and they all b*****s
Wish I was Jigga, man, carefree livin'
#110MindesynPosted 11/21/2012 4:47:46 PM
Elias I was pretty much the same as Rhoads at that age, but we all go through stuff that makes the heart grow colder, we get older, give the cold shoulder, he will in time realize that he is but one speck in the universe and his losses, much like my own, dont amount to anything in the grand scheme of the heavens and hells. You dont like the way Im talking to him, cause its blunt, Ive tried beating around the bush, or ignoring him, being friends with the kid, nothing helps him. Drama, attention, and the fact he has the indecency to post about family members dying on the board is such a disrespect. If he had emailed people to talk about it thats fine.

I dont post about my losses on the internet to spare the deceased the cheapening of their memories and their once existence. Maybe thats my views on things, but I respect the dead more than the living. It makes ME sick to read that.
---
Conduit 2: http://i.imgur.com/BXZAJ.jpg
"WiFi is WiFi and it's WiFi so it's just going to be WiFi" -Keet