trying to draw out the legend

#111Symphonia46Posted 11/21/2012 4:50:39 PM
I don't understand any of you... I might just have to take a LONG break from this board or forget about GameFAQs Conduit 2 entirely if this continues.
---
"What a foolishly foolish fool's fool of a foolish reason for a fool!" -Franziska von Karma
Why are you looking at this signature again?
#112proudlyhated87Posted 11/21/2012 4:50:40 PM
Mindesyn posted...
Maybe thats my views on things, but I respect the dead more than the living. It makes ME sick to read that.

You disrespect the living, and you disrespect the dead. Have fun with your life.
---
56-Hyper ~ FC: 3539-9062-9773
YT Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/ProudlyHated23277
#113MindesynPosted 11/21/2012 4:51:42 PM
Proudly Hated? Respect gets me places in life? Respect from a bunch of people on a message board? Keep it. Im as far ahead in my life as I care to take it. Thanks for the advice tho kiddo.

What I really am? Sure a peice of s***, a demon, worthless DNA. LIke humanity, Im a sexually transmitted disease.

Rhoads, I dont doubt your brother being dead. I just doubt the need to post it on here. Go sing a song at his grave or something, but leave his name off the boards. Alright KobyDaCreator?
---
Conduit 2: http://i.imgur.com/BXZAJ.jpg
"WiFi is WiFi and it's WiFi so it's just going to be WiFi" -Keet
#114proudlyhated87Posted 11/21/2012 4:51:48 PM
Symphonia46 posted...
I don't understand any of you... I might just have to take a LONG break from this board or forget about GameFAQs Conduit 2 entirely if this continues.

Maybe it doesn't involve you.
---
#115MindesynPosted 11/21/2012 4:53:50 PM

Take your own advice son
---
Conduit 2: http://i.imgur.com/BXZAJ.jpg
"WiFi is WiFi and it's WiFi so it's just going to be WiFi" -Keet
#116Symphonia46Posted 11/21/2012 4:54:52 PM
proudlyhated87 posted...
Symphonia46 posted...

Yes, sure, it doesn't, yeah, ok, you are so right.

Hmm....

Respect...?

It didn't seem I cared.
---
"What a foolishly foolish fool's fool of a foolish reason for a fool!" -Franziska von Karma
Why are you looking at this signature again?
#117LigersRulePosted 11/21/2012 4:56:20 PM
DarkHysteria posted...
First of all I never said that and if I did I was drunk because I was depressed. Yes that was a lie. But don't you ever doubt me about my brother. Ever.

I have screenshots... It was one of the single most disgusting thing I have ever witnessed. Which is exactly what happens every time you get drunk. Which happens on a regular basis. You get drunk, insult every single person on the board, and then you always say "You can't judge me because I was drunk". Well if you can't handle it, don't drink.

To you two random dudes who came out of nowhere... I am trying to keep it clean, if you haven't noticed. I haven't had a post moderated in 3 months. Rhoads has had two moderated in this comment, and I wasn't even the one to mark them, because he used all kinds of vulgar insults that most people find offensive. TBH, I'm surprised more hasn't been.

That said, I don't support how far Jaye has gone in this topic. I'm not going to talk about dead relatives and everything lousy going on in Rhoad's life, because that's not the kind of person I am. To be honest, I wish Rhoad's hadn't told us all of it several times in the first place, because I don't even want to know.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
Subscribers:10 Views: 195
#118proudlyhated87Posted 11/21/2012 5:11:29 PM
Mindesyn posted...

Take your own advice son

don't tell me what to do

LigersRule posted...
DarkHysteria posted...
First of all I never said that and if I did I was drunk because I was depressed. Yes that was a lie. But don't you ever doubt me about my brother. Ever.

I have screenshots... It was one of the single most disgusting thing I have ever witnessed. Which is exactly what happens every time you get drunk. Which happens on a regular basis. You get drunk, insult every single person on the board, and then you always say "You can't judge me because I was drunk". Well if you can't handle it, don't drink.

To you two random dudes who came out of nowhere... I am trying to keep it clean, if you haven't noticed. I haven't had a post moderated in 3 months. Rhoads has had two moderated in this comment, and I wasn't even the one to mark them, because he used all kinds of vulgar insults that most people find offensive. TBH, I'm surprised more hasn't been.

That said, I don't support how far Jaye has gone in this topic. I'm not going to talk about dead relatives and everything lousy going on in Rhoad's life, because that's not the kind of person I am. To be honest, I wish Rhoad's hadn't told us all of it several times in the first place, because I don't even want to know.

Depression isn't easy to deal with. It's a time when you're lost and don't know what to do or where to go. I'm also not surprised that Rhoads' would get intoxicated. People will do anything to forget their past and drinking is one easy way to do it. However, insulting someone without any reason beforehand is only going to send Rhoads coming right back at you with even more hatred for life. We're all just feeding the fire.

So, either all of you make up or break up. If you do make up, good. If you don't, put each other on your ignore list and forget that any of you ever existed. Simple as that.
---
#119DarkHysteriaPosted 11/21/2012 5:12:49 PM
LigersRule posted...
DarkHysteria posted...

Why do you have screenshots of that? That's just f***** xD and I've drank once in the past few months, mind you. And you didn't witness that so it's not at all disgusting. Lmao. It's just a drunk kid talking out his butt. And I ask you to pardon me for that one as it wasn't right. But again it's nothing to use against me now.
---
I got 99 problems, and they all b*****s
Wish I was Jigga, man, carefree livin'
#120DarkHysteriaPosted 11/21/2012 5:15:20 PM
Mindesyn posted...
Proudly Hated? Respect gets me places in life? Respect from a bunch of people on a message board? Keep it. Im as far ahead in my life as I care to take it. Thanks for the advice tho kiddo.

What I really am? Sure a peice of s***, a demon, worthless DNA. LIke humanity, Im a sexually transmitted disease.

Rhoads, I dont doubt your brother being dead. I just doubt the need to post it on here. Go sing a song at his grave or something, but leave his name off the boards. Alright KobyDaCreator?

I'm not allow to reminisce on something like me and him playing conduit? Sure I know you don't want to hear about it but its a way to get me past rough stages is all.

Alright though. I won't talk about him.
---
I got 99 problems, and they all b*****s
Wish I was Jigga, man, carefree livin'