trying to draw out the legend

#31LigersRulePosted 11/20/2012 11:47:36 AM
DarkHysteria posted...
Dear Lig: can't you ever just stfu? Is it that hard?

You don't get annoyed by the fact that everyone worships this guy because you ride his d*** cause he could work you time and time again. He left because of the hype. You might not know it but it gets annoying being hyped so much. And it annoys all the other people involved too. That's like being in a band where the lead singer is all anyone cares about and the rest of the band don't ever get their names mentioned. Quit talking about me. I don't talk about you. We've been over this time and time again and you are too god damn immature to SHUT UP. I don't care if you're 18 years old and 6 foot whatever. Your father needs to give you spankings. xD FYI this entire argument was started by the TC accidentally (nothing against TC) and he's a SMAW spammer who I just went 27-0 against in a 4 v 4 pub. Do I need to prove to you I'm good? Am I not allowed to say I'm good? I think I'm decent. Never said I was the best. Ever. You are such a spiteful human being.

Jaye I know man he is great. No doubt he is a great player. But when people who very much deserve to be in the same category as him never get called "legendary" like Chronn, Symph, and Glutt, he shouldn't be called legendary either. It's unfair to pin names on people when he is not the best in every way shape and form.

There has only been one legend this world has ever seen. The rest of us are human beings. All fit into one category. No matter how pretty or talented or ugly or untalented you are you are just as good as the human you see across the street or in a magazine. There has only been one legend and his name is Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

In the end, why am I replying? Why the hell am I arguing over this? Why are you? I'm pretty sure we must all have pretty damn good lives to be able to sit around on the Internet and set up video game matches and argue about who's better. We all have homes. We all have wiis. We all have our freedom. We all have the RIGHT to argue over this. I'm done giving a crap, and you all should stop worshipping a human being. Cause that's all he is. That's all I am. And that's all you are.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/64677959?page=2

Rhoads, you quoted me first. I was determined not to have any interaction with you whatsoever, but you quoted me and called me... What was it? a d*** rider? Never heard anybody use that term besides you. I'm allowed to talk about a guy who I consider to be a close friend and has literally saved my life. Samu and I have talked quite a bit. Way more than I've talked to anyone else on this board, even more than Jaye, Chesluk, RJ, and Khmer combined. I'm allowed to talk about my friend.

The reason why I quoted you in this page, is because you did exactly what I told Chesluk you would do when this thread started. Which is something basically on the lines of "You wanna play a legend? Add me". Freakin' Cocky as heck. Grow up already. Stop thinking so dang much of yourself. And just so you know, I'm putting you on ignore after this message, and I suggest you do the same to me, cause I don't want to see your name here, and I don't want you to see mine. Of course, history shows that it won't be long that you'll come back with a new name and we'll have to do it again.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
Subscribers:10 Views: 195
#32_SignalPosted 11/20/2012 12:04:32 PM
jayrell3794 posted...
im trying to draw out the legendary samu5, i know i might get beat bad but i wanna see this legend in action. anyone know any ideas of how i can draw him out

Be careful what you wish for, you may get it (;

I wanted to start by saying that it's about time that you people started talking about Samu again. It finally feels like old times.

Is he a great player? Yes, absolutely.

Is he invincible? No.

Is he legendary? Certainly, yes. Look up the definition.

He knows every inch of every map and exactly how to use it to his advantage. This usually means that he knows where you are all the time without radar, and is shooting at you before you even seen him.

He knows when to fight, and he knows when to run. If somehow you do manage to get the drop on him, it's darn unlikely that you'll be able to finish him off. He negotiates obstacles like a ghost.

About a year ago, me, Mossy, Samu, and Symph played some low health matches. Mossy called it Call of Conduit, LOL. At first Samu was pretty easy to kill, I assume because this was a very different type of match for him. But before the match was over he had adapted and was beating all of us. This is the mark of a great player.

Samu is one of the great players, and the Samu/Jaye partnership was unbeatable.

He may not be the only C2 Legend, but he is certainly one of them.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 0518 8427 1877
#33DarkHysteriaPosted 11/20/2012 12:06:44 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#34_SignalPosted 11/20/2012 12:10:44 PM
Rhoads and Lig:

It really doesn't matter who started it, because it didn't really start in this thread anyway. It's obvious that you both don't like each other. You guys really just need to ignore each other already.

Lig, I'm sure you won't be the first person to click the ignore button on Rhoads.

Rhoads, I'm sure you won't be the first person to click the ignore button on Lig.

I'm pretty close to clicking the ignore button on the both of you. Life's too short.

Why bother reading stuff that you know is gonna irritate you?
---
Conduit2FC(36): 0518 8427 1877
#35donkeypunch1116Posted 11/20/2012 12:14:38 PM
_Signal posted...
Rhoads and Lig:

It really doesn't matter who started it, because it didn't really start in this thread anyway. It's obvious that you both don't like each other. You guys really just need to ignore each other already.

Lig, I'm sure you won't be the first person to click the ignore button on Rhoads.

Rhoads, I'm sure you won't be the first person to click the ignore button on Lig.

I'm pretty close to clicking the ignore button on the both of you. Life's too short.

Are you gonna click it on me?!?!
---
-
"MAJOR MEDICAL BOOOOOYYYY!!!!"
#36Hawke0Posted 11/20/2012 12:23:04 PM(edited)
_Signal posted...
Rhoads and Lig:

Signal; being the voice of reason always. I'd like to say good job for trying.
"Red Steel 2 is not a sword fighting simulator, it is a badass simulator."-Sean Colleli
#37DarkHysteriaPosted 11/20/2012 12:27:13 PM
Hawke0 posted...
_Signal posted...
Rhoads and Lig:

Signal; being the voice of reason always. I'd like to say good job for trying.

Lol that actually got a smile outta me
---
I got 99 problems, and they all b*****s
Wish I was Jigga, man, carefree livin'
#38jayrell3794(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 12:48:07 PM
yall im out of here for the day imma be on c2 see u tomorrow cant wait to post again. sorry about the issues and problems my tread brought about
#39xXAISPXxPosted 11/20/2012 2:24:43 PM
DarkHysteria posted...
jayrell3794 posted...
0820 1831 0230
tell anyone online to join this match

Nah I just want you vs. me. You said you wanted to draw out the "legend", well I'm one of the closest you're gonna get. Did you add me? Added you.

Oops, I'm really sorry Reptile. I didn't read this before going online :(
---
An Invincible Sniper Professional (AISP)
TCon FC: 3954-8764-7672 Conduit 2 FC: 4083-8526-7529
#40CynralKynathelPosted 11/20/2012 2:28:41 PM
We should do a battle of the best and see who gets 3 wins first. Symph vs Samu5 vs Brennan vs Rhoads. Then well see who the best is.

And Rhoads I feel that statement at the beginning was a little bit cocky. Have you even played Samu? I haven't and I know you are hella lot better than I am, but if you have proof that you have beat him a few times, then I'll believe it. If you are stupid then you don't know it, if you're annoyning then you dont know you are, therefore if you are cocky then you won't realize it. You are gonna have to take the word of some people that you trust.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg