trying to draw out the legend

#61MindesynPosted 11/20/2012 8:34:01 PM
My piss went the farthest.

I win.

---
Modern Warfare 3: [LC]LuN*TiC 2774-2633-7161
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked
#62CheslukPosted 11/20/2012 8:51:35 PM
You said you wanted to draw out the "legend", well I'm one of the closest you're gonna get.

Lol, the only thing legendary about you would be your ego and your hissy fits.
---
"Hence C2 board all have high strung people who drink too much coffee and have thin skin." -Mindesyn
http://i.imgur.com/uB5U6.jpg
#63RedArxPosted 11/20/2012 9:38:15 PM
he has a youtube thingy.
Soldierwithampku5 or somthing.
his videos are the reason i came here.
---
I like reviving dead posts.
#64DarkHysteriaPosted 11/20/2012 9:40:04 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#65CheslukPosted 11/20/2012 9:51:16 PM
It's a wonder how people could ever think you've changed.
---
"Hence C2 board all have high strung people who drink too much coffee and have thin skin." -Mindesyn
#66MindesynPosted 11/20/2012 9:55:19 PM

People will believe anything nowadays. No matter how far-fetched and idiotic it may be.
---
Black Ops 2: Nintendo Network ID: Mindesyn
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked
#67DarkHysteriaPosted 11/20/2012 10:08:04 PM
Chesluk posted...

I have changed. If you're gonna underhand me on something like that when I clearly wasn't calling myself legendary, then yeah I'm gonna underhand you right back. LC minus Mike, Andy, and Symph and every once in awhile Jaye, are all a bunch of backstabbing tools. Like literally every one of you fits in that category. Now that I think of it it's really just you and Lig who sit there and talk behind ones back and only come out of the shadows to make underhanded comments. It's quite obvious that neither you nor I are adults. But I don't gang up on someone for no reason like you LC guys seem to like to do. Fight your own battles every once in awhile. I don't have a bunch of b00ns backing me up, and it's BS that you should have to.

And if you're gonna make underhanded comments, do it in PM. Look in the mirror and see that what you're doing isn't so damn mature either.
---
I got 99 problems, and they all b*****s
Wish I was Jigga, man, carefree livin'
#68MindesynPosted 11/20/2012 10:13:42 PM
a) Dont forget about Samu5 talking smack about ya too
b) You dont have people backing you up cause you got no one to back you up, tho that doesnt seem to stop you from riding your own set of dicks. *CoughEightyCough*
c) You can try and tell yourself that you are different and for us to look in a mirror but at the end of the day its always the same stuff with you. The board sees war everytime you come around. Its not coincidence, its a fact. Most of us cant believe you havent figured it out yet, but will continue to humor you until everyone leaves eventually.

Because thats the type of board this has become. Everyone is so dedicated to "playing nice" that everyone is two faced, lying, backstabbers, and I love it here. Because its the epitome of human nature. So suck it up and realize you are not, and never have been a "Legend" of Conduit 2.
---
Black Ops 2: Mindesyn
#69CheslukPosted 11/20/2012 10:19:47 PM
I have changed.

Yeah, I guess you have, what with the new account and all that. Hell, maybe your next one will have changed enough that we don't recognize you by the time you've made your third post.
---
#70donkeypunch1116Posted 11/20/2012 10:23:58 PM

wazzup guys!!! major medical ftw
---
-
"MAJOR MEDICAL BOOOOOYYYY!!!!"