trying to draw out the legend

#71DarkHysteriaPosted 11/20/2012 10:25:55 PM
Mindesyn posted...
a) Dont forget about Samu5 talking smack about ya too
b) You dont have people backing you up cause you got no one to back you up, tho that doesnt seem to stop you from riding your own set of dicks. *CoughEightyCough*
c) You can try and tell yourself that you are different and for us to look in a mirror but at the end of the day its always the same stuff with you. The board sees war everytime you come around. Its not coincidence, its a fact. Most of us cant believe you havent figured it out yet, but will continue to humor you until everyone leaves eventually.

Because thats the type of board this has become. Everyone is so dedicated to "playing nice" that everyone is two faced, lying, backstabbers, and I love it here. Because its the epitome of human nature. So suck it up and realize you are not, and never have been a "Legend" of Conduit 2.

Jaye you continue to think you've outwitted me all this time. You truly truly have not. I never said I was a legend. I'm not even gonna argue. I'm just gonna tell you to show me exactly where the hell I said I was a legend.

No where. I don't have people to back me up because you guys all pick on me as soon as I come back. THAT is why s*** starts. And you, sir, are truly blind if you think not. Go ride each others dicks in IRC or Skype. It's ridiculous that you guys think this is what it should be like on the boards.

War happens because of one reason and one reason only. The LC guys can't let what happened an entire year ago go. Think about it. Not a single one of the new guys gives me crap. Only you Lig and Ches. You know why? I used to have a very harsh and arrogant mentality. If someone told me they thought i was bad or if someone told me they could beat me I would get very very butthurt. Now I'm not like that. In the slightest. Believe it or not I am not the same human being I was one year ago in both rationality and mentality. This game doesn't mean anything anymore. What means something is people like Lig thinking they're big and bad on the Internet and his Internet buddies all come to his defense. I committed board suicide and almost committed real suicide. Why? I couldn't get my mind off of life. My real life. My real personality. This is a place to let it go and have fun. And anal people like Lig ruin that for me. And you guys just can not let me go. You can't let me change. You want to see me change but you picking and ganging up is holding it back. Because I'm not gonna sit here and take s*** from a bunch of Internet bullies.
---
I got 99 problems, and they all b*****s
Wish I was Jigga, man, carefree livin'
#72DarkHysteriaPosted 11/20/2012 10:28:12 PM
Chesluk posted...
I have changed.

Yeah, I guess you have, what with the new account and all that. Hell, maybe your next one will have changed enough that we don't recognize you by the time you've made your third post.

Lol. As if I wa trying to truly hide who I was.

You really think I'm unintelligent enough to say something like Keep pluckking that chicken under my message and people not catch on? I wanted people to find out. Smh
---
I got 99 problems, and they all b*****s
Wish I was Jigga, man, carefree livin'
#73donkeypunch1116Posted 11/20/2012 10:28:26 PM
Samu5 ate all my turducken when he was at my house earlier.

You know whos ticked about it?

This guy
---
-
"MAJOR MEDICAL BOOOOOYYYY!!!!"
#74MindesynPosted 11/20/2012 10:33:01 PM
LOL If you remember the history books so to speak. Samu5 and me were on YOUR side against Chesluk and Hawk a year ago.
You say how we dont know who you are and not to assume, but yet you sit there and assume Lig is starting wars with you. Lig is the least confrontational person Ive known. Pretty much on par with Signal. Im sure YOU dont like him either, so you are reading his posts in a different manner as intended.

If you need an escape from your own personality, get help.

The only issue is that when Jay asked if he could possibly play Samu5 cause he heard he was a legend, You got jelly and jumped up and was like "Look at me! Look at me! Acknowledge me!" thats what made everyone shake their heads, you being cocky is fine, you back it up, but dont jump on a topic that was directed towards someone else. Like Symph said, leave the ranking BS out of the board. If there WERE leaderboards it would be a cruel reality check for alot of players.
---
Conduit 2: http://i.imgur.com/BXZAJ.jpg
"WiFi is WiFi and it's WiFi so it's just going to be WiFi" -Keet
#75CheslukPosted 11/20/2012 10:33:12 PM
I wanted people to find out. Smh

Makes sense, you've always been an attention whore and the board tends to take notice of whenever a "new guy" turns out to be an alt. Kinda surprised I didn't see it earlier.
---
"When Chesluk thinks about penguins, he touches himself." -EmeraldAlpha
http://i.imgur.com/uB5U6.jpg
#76KainWindPosted 11/20/2012 10:43:56 PM
OR

We could not fight and stuff
---
I had this incredibly, unbelievably, amazingly, fantastically directionally-challenged guy with me right here...
http://i.imgur.com/p0ZKo.png
#77B05S_BrennanPosted 11/20/2012 11:06:31 PM
Guys, USE THE FREAKING BLOCK BUTTON!
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan?feature=mhee
#78MindesynPosted 11/20/2012 11:09:16 PM
Because thats the type of board this has become. Everyone is so dedicated to "playing nice" that everyone is two faced, lying, backstabbers, and I love it here.

---
Black Ops 2: Mindesyn
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked
#79LigersRulePosted 11/20/2012 11:09:50 PM
KainWind posted...
OR

To quote Maroon 5
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies. It's compromise that moves us along."

The only difference is, Rhoads will never move along. He doesn't even see the problem here. This whole topic, have we referenced EVEN ONE thing from before his most recent "return"? No. Because, in fact, the things that has us pissed off isn't that he's the same name, and therefore has the same blame. It's that he is LITERALLY the same person. He keeps saying he has changed. But no. He's the exact same person. He's arrogant, cocky, call's people "dick riders" and decides that he is entirely in the clear for this, because it's my fault. It's my fault that Rhoads can't control his temper. It's my fault that he can't STOP being cocky for one dang second. It's my fault for every stunt Rhoads pulls every time he "refreshes" himself and comes back "as a new person", when he acts THE EXACT SAME.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
Subscribers:10 Views: 195
#80KainWindPosted 11/20/2012 11:19:36 PM
LigersRule posted...
KainWind posted...
OR

To quote Maroon 5
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies. It's compromise that moves us along."

The only difference is, Rhoads will never move along. He doesn't even see the problem here. This whole topic, have we referenced EVEN ONE thing from before his most recent "return"? No. Because, in fact, the things that has us pissed off isn't that he's the same name, and therefore has the same blame. It's that he is LITERALLY the same person. He keeps saying he has changed. But no. He's the exact same person. He's arrogant, cocky, call's people "dick riders" and decides that he is entirely in the clear for this, because it's my fault. It's my fault that Rhoads can't control his temper. It's my fault that he can't STOP being cocky for one dang second. It's my fault for every stunt Rhoads pulls every time he "refreshes" himself and comes back "as a new person", when he acts THE EXACT SAME.

KainWind posted...
OR

---
I had this incredibly, unbelievably, amazingly, fantastically directionally-challenged guy with me right here...
http://i.imgur.com/p0ZKo.png