trying to draw out the legend

#81CynralKynathelPosted 11/21/2012 7:49:49 AM
HEY GUYS.
I got an idea.
Listen to this
http://www.bordom.net/view/40867/Wings_on_my_back_legs_#.UKzpxr-9LTo
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#82HungoverHero777Posted 11/21/2012 8:03:56 AM
Hey guys, rate this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W6EWzS3Jdg
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree:2 Disagree:0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
#83CynralKynathelPosted 11/21/2012 8:07:40 AM
HungoverHero777 posted...
Hey guys, rate this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W6EWzS3Jdg

10/10

My favorite part is 4:53
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
#84old_man_mossyPosted 11/21/2012 8:16:02 AM(edited)
this is like a train wreck/derailment through a nursing home....so much old Sh..tuff.

People are people, man...you wont get along with everyone, but unless there is something either one of you can do about it...just ignore one another.

Its pointless butting heads and picking scabs (but more preferred than scabbing heads and picking butts...come on, lol.)

Just accept it for what it is and knowing you two dont like each other....stop letting one another ger under your skin, that leads a tone of truth to your insults and jabs- because why bother getting wound up over someones opinion when you dont value that person anyway...less you have doubts yourself.

In time, just start over with each other if you think it worth the effort...Sort of a no start unless it a fresh start. Till then why bother being bothered. I think kindly of you both, and my opinion is the ONLY one that matters ;)

(thats another joke, btw)
---
"Insurrection is the most sacred of the rights and the most idispensible of duties" - Marquis de La Fayette
#85DarkHysteriaPosted 11/21/2012 8:39:37 AM
Mindesyn posted...
LOL If you remember the history books so to speak. Samu5 and me were on YOUR side against Chesluk and Hawk a year ago.
You say how we dont know who you are and not to assume, but yet you sit there and assume Lig is starting wars with you. Lig is the least confrontational person Ive known. Pretty much on par with Signal. Im sure YOU dont like him either, so you are reading his posts in a different manner as intended.

If you need an escape from your own personality, get help.

The only issue is that when Jay asked if he could possibly play Samu5 cause he heard he was a legend, You got jelly and jumped up and was like "Look at me! Look at me! Acknowledge me!" thats what made everyone shake their heads, you being cocky is fine, you back it up, but dont jump on a topic that was directed towards someone else. Like Symph said, leave the ranking BS out of the board. If there WERE leaderboards it would be a cruel reality check for alot of players.

Jaye....that's not what I wanted. Why can't you all see that? Why can't you see that it's just tiring hearing about Samu5? We all get tired of it. Symph gets tired of it. Glutt gets tired of it. A big majority of us get tired of hearing about it and I want new guys like that guy to know there ARE other good players. No where did I ever say I was great. Not one place did I say that. Me saying I'm one of the closest you're gonna get is true. We all are pretty close to as good as you're gonna get. That wasn't a cocky thing to say and you read far too much into it.

Lig, the thing about you isn't that you're cocky or arrogant, it's the fact that you can not in any sense of the word chill. Everything is so serious to you. Like the time I played as DS Flash in the war and you nearly flipped a lid and everyone else said it didn't matter. This right now is you reading too far into something, talking smack behind my back, and me not liking it. It IS your fault Lig, because you can not look at stuff and think "well maybe he just meant it in this way or that way." You're anal about everything. And that can be a good thing sure but don't expect me to be happy when you're talking about me after we've already been through this and I've told you to stop. So stop. And if you literally cannot stop being so anal stop talking about me. Stop thinking about me. Stop worrying about everything I do. I'm just a guitar playing kid from Oklahoma. You don't know s*** for s*** about me so stop trying.

Jaye you don't understand. Do you not remember how moronic and immature my posts used to be? How cocky I USED to be? Why did you have my back back then but now you have to get on me about everything? I have grown up. Believe it or not it is more true then you know. My brother died in that time. My step dad left my mom. I had to grow up and I did. Three quarters my paycheck go to my mom now. I have grown up and you all need to be willing to see it. I'm sure you have a little. Lig if you haven't then maybe you should grow up a little more and realize I have.

And Chesluk I just wanna say you have no place in this topic. Your arguments are nothing but calling names and acting intelligent.
---
I got 99 problems, and they all b*****s
Wish I was Jigga, man, carefree livin'
#86MindesynPosted 11/21/2012 8:50:16 AM
Meh I dont care anymore. I had you back cause at one time i believed that your cause (and the others) was the right one. I believed that we should try and make this board "the nicest board on the internet" now? I dont care, Id take enjoyment out of watching it burn, but like Chronic and Samu5 the game doesnt interest me anymore, just the people, and I took the ones I wanted with me or added them on Next gen (so far) so this will be our last interaction, because Im taking Brennan and Mossy's advice and blocking you.

Feel accomplished tho, you are the only person in the history of the internet Id ever had to block, and Ive met some real whack people.
---
Black Ops 2: Mindesyn
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked
#87CynralKynathelPosted 11/21/2012 9:46:46 AM
Can some one please close this topic so that it may be cast into the depths of the archives?
---
#88B05S_BrennanPosted 11/21/2012 9:48:50 AM
Btw, Samu wanted me to say "hai" to the new guys for him. So, hai new guys.
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan?feature=mhee
#89DarkHysteriaPosted 11/21/2012 10:48:12 AM
Mindesyn posted...
Meh I dont care anymore. I had you back cause at one time i believed that your cause (and the others) was the right one. I believed that we should try and make this board "the nicest board on the internet" now? I dont care, Id take enjoyment out of watching it burn, but like Chronic and Samu5 the game doesnt interest me anymore, just the people, and I took the ones I wanted with me or added them on Next gen (so far) so this will be our last interaction, because Im taking Brennan and Mossy's advice and blocking you.

Feel accomplished tho, you are the only person in the history of the internet Id ever had to block, and Ive met some real whack people.

You don't have to block me because I'm whack. You have to block me because I'm right and you can't handle it. G'day, Internet bully.
---
I got 99 problems, and they all b*****s
Wish I was Jigga, man, carefree livin'
#90HungoverHero777Posted 11/21/2012 11:03:21 AM
DarkHysteria posted...
Mindesyn posted...

You don't have to block me because I'm whack. You have to block me because I'm right and you can't handle it. G'day, Internet bully.

Now you're just making things worse..
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree:3 Disagree:0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II