trying to draw out the legend

#91DarkHysteriaPosted 11/21/2012 11:23:12 AM
HungoverHero777 posted...
DarkHysteria posted...
Mindesyn posted...
Meh I dont care anymore. I had you back cause at one time i believed that your cause (and the others) was the right one. I believed that we should try and make this board "the nicest board on the internet" now? I dont care, Id take enjoyment out of watching it burn, but like Chronic and Samu5 the game doesnt interest me anymore, just the people, and I took the ones I wanted with me or added them on Next gen (so far) so this will be our last interaction, because Im taking Brennan and Mossy's advice and blocking you.

Feel accomplished tho, you are the only person in the history of the internet Id ever had to block, and Ive met some real whack people.

You don't have to block me because I'm whack. You have to block me because I'm right and you can't handle it. G'day, Internet bully.

Now you're just making things worse..

HOW? Geez this is ridiculous. I get called worse then whack and say that back and IM making things worse. C'mon Keith for real. I was ready to give this up a long time ago and the entire posse comes and starts bullying.

Yet I'm making things worse.
---
I got 99 problems, and they all b*****s
Wish I was Jigga, man, carefree livin'
#92MindesynPosted 11/21/2012 3:34:02 PM
Keith when you quote the lil kid I can see his post. try to refrain if possible, now the lil one thinks hes Australian good lord..
Its really too bad that his brother offing himself and his mom's failed marriage has messed him up to this caliber. Im sure some psychologist would love to figure that mess out.

Internet Bully? LMAO yep.
---
Mindesyn: Internet Bully. So bad your family will fall apart.
#93DarkHysteriaPosted 11/21/2012 3:42:17 PM
Mindesyn posted...
Keith when you quote the lil kid I can see his post. try to refrain if possible, now the lil one thinks hes Australian good lord..
Its really too bad that his brother offing himself and his mom's failed marriage has messed him up to this caliber. Im sure some psychologist would love to figure that mess out.

Internet Bully? LMAO yep.

Good one. Now you're gonna use my brother against me. You are nothing but dirt. Burn in hell
---
#94kilfrfunPosted 11/21/2012 3:55:41 PM
KainWind posted...
OR

We could not fight and stuff

nope this needs to end in flames or it's gonna just come back up later, so might as well add some fuel kick back and have some popcorn, also punch I thought you were saving some turducken for me :'(

Wait wait wait how did he get to your house so fast from Antartica, unless you live there too!!!!!!

KHmer still sucks

Mossy still the wisest

Sig the most confrontational
---
Battlefield, the only game that requires teamwork to get through a door.
#95B05S_BrennanPosted 11/21/2012 4:07:46 PM
DarkHysteria posted...

He's blocked you, you should block him and get this over with. There's no reason you should guys should read each others posts.
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan?feature=mhee
#96MindesynPosted 11/21/2012 4:07:54 PM
Burn in hell

Yeah after you are done with your life ill give it a go. Seems like you are the only person on the planet to have people die and you cheapen their memories by posting it on a message board dedicated to an inferior game. Good job lil kid. All the lil kid's attention is yours.
---
Black Ops 2: Mindesyn
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked
#97DarkHysteriaPosted 11/21/2012 4:09:36 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
DarkHysteria posted...

He's blocked you, you should block him and get this over with. There's no reason you should guys should read each others posts.

Ok. That throws me beyond upset I'm like on the verge of freaking crying. No one uses that against me that was my best friend brenn
---
#98B05S_BrennanPosted 11/21/2012 4:17:50 PM
DarkHysteria posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
DarkHysteria posted...

Ok. That throws me beyond upset I'm like on the verge of freaking crying. No one uses that against me that was my best friend brenn

What I said, or what Jaye said?
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan?feature=mhee
#99DarkHysteriaPosted 11/21/2012 4:19:44 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
DarkHysteria posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
DarkHysteria posted...

What I said, or what Jaye said?

What jaye said read your emails it's important
---
#100MindesynPosted 11/21/2012 4:27:06 PM
"You don't have to get upset because I'm whack. You have to get upset because I'm right and you cant handle it"
---
Black Ops 2: Mindesyn
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked