In C3 I want to have.....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. In C3 I want to have.....

User Info: ThePrisoner06

ThePrisoner06
4 years ago#1
The two following weapons that you can find in TCON, hidden away.

The Deatomiser Mark 9. Makes the Mark 4 look very small.

The Striker. Boy do I love this rifle, would say its at least 3 times as powerful as the Strike Rifle.
Andy2 FC 2151-1371-4797 (PAL) AndyInTheUK FC 5157-7476-8700.[LC]Andy FC 2752-6452-7805.(Both NTSC) http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg

User Info: LigersRule

LigersRule
4 years ago#2
ThePrisoner06 posted...
The Striker. Boy do I love this rifle, would say its at least 3 times as powerful as the Strike Rifle.

It shoots the Strike Rifle Charged shots rapid fire. Those 3 weapons, with the HVS, were the "legendary" weapons, so to speak. The HVS.45 was nerfed and tweaked dramatically to be put into this game as a regular the weapon.
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
Subscribers:10 Views: 195

User Info: Hawke0

Hawke0
4 years ago#3
I want a Carbonizer Mk. 30.
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316
"Red Steel 2 is not a sword fighting simulator, it is a badass simulator."-Sean Colleli

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
4 years ago#4
I love the drudge weapons from TCon, especially the SR. They were easier to use.
An Invincible Sniper Professional (AISP)
TCon FC: 3954-8764-7672 Conduit 2 FC: 4083-8526-7529

User Info: Symphonia46

Symphonia46
4 years ago#5
We all would know that Mike would love dual Carbonizers, causing him to be nerfed hardcore. (;
"What a foolishly foolish fool's fool of a foolish reason for a fool!" -Franziska von Karma
Why are you looking at this signature again?

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
4 years ago#6
Symphonia46 posted...
We all would know that Mike would love dual Carbonizers, causing him to be nerfed hardcore. (;

AAAAA IT BURNZ JUST TO THINK ABOUT IT!!!
An Invincible Sniper Professional (AISP)
TCon FC: 3954-8764-7672 Conduit 2 FC: 4083-8526-7529

User Info: Symphonia46

Symphonia46
4 years ago#7
xXAISPXx posted...
Symphonia46 posted...

AAAAA IT BURNZ JUST TO THINK ABOUT IT!!!

And think, you can aim different directions WITH JUST YOUR THUMBS(adds to DoubleMike scenario).
"What a foolishly foolish fool's fool of a foolish reason for a fool!" -Franziska von Karma
Why are you looking at this signature again?
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. In C3 I want to have.....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived