1Pefrog posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
AR-C
TPC
Armory
Metal legs
Quickness
Improved energy

It's fun to sneak up behind people and put mines on them. Of course I've never managed to successfully do that. But I will get it some day!

This reminds me of a player that used aegis, TPC, armory. He/she shot the TPC shells high at the wall on Pentagon, switched to the aegis and caught them and then through them into the garage or wherever. It got me a couple of times. and it was fun to watch.

Rainbow-Dash.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watchmeplaynintendo
Status: Jaye killed me - http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/5632/jayemurder.jpg
#22Symphonia46Posted 11/22/2012 10:44:27 PM
CarbonizerMike posted...
1Pefrog posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
AR-C
TPC
Armory
Metal legs
Quickness
Improved energy

It's fun to sneak up behind people and put mines on them. Of course I've never managed to successfully do that. But I will get it some day!

This reminds me of a player that used aegis, TPC, armory. He/she shot the TPC shells high at the wall on Pentagon, switched to the aegis and caught them and then through them into the garage or wherever. It got me a couple of times. and it was fun to watch.

Rainbow-Dash.

I deleted that alt a long time ago and made another.
---
"What a foolishly foolish fool's fool of a foolish reason for a fool!" -Franziska von Karma
Why are you looking at this signature again?
#231PefrogPosted 11/23/2012 6:53:16 AM
Symphonia46 posted...
CarbonizerMike posted...
1Pefrog posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
AR-C
TPC
Armory
Metal legs
Quickness
Improved energy

Rainbow-Dash.

I deleted that alt a long time ago and made another.

Mystery solved.
---
C2: dug - 3868-8372-1864, B05S^dug - 0047-0791-1923
Conduit: dug - 4898-3703-8171
#24Orient33Posted 11/23/2012 8:35:15 AM
1Pefrog posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
AR-C
TPC
Armory
Metal legs
Quickness
Improved energy

LOL. I've tried to do that with warpy. didnt work