Hey dug, question for you

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Hey dug, question for you

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
4 years ago#1
When I shoot a black hole with a dark star, people seem to run away from it and I get no kills from it. Any ideas on where to shoot a dark star, or how to shoot it.
An Invincible Sniper Professional (AISP)
TCon FC: 3954-8764-7672 Conduit 2 FC: 4083-8526-7529

User Info: 1Pefrog

1Pefrog
4 years ago#2
That's what smart players do. Sometimes you have to shoot a black hole to save yourself, or to move snipers, or to make players run away so you can get a better hold on an important area. If you are wanting a kill, you have to guess what type of player they are: a charger you want to shoot it in front of them and a runner you want to shoot it behind them. Most good players are chargers, so shoot it at your feet. Even then they could run through it.
C2: dug - 3868-8372-1864, B05S^dug - 0047-0791-1923
Conduit: dug - 4898-3703-8171

1Pefrog
4 years ago#3
Good games by the way. I actually had another black hole for you on the shield generator game, but when I went to my dark star I accidentally switched from black hole to level one shot and by the time I switched back you had lasered me.

xXAISPXx
4 years ago#4
1Pefrog posted...
That's what smart players do. Sometimes you have to shoot a black hole to save yourself, or to move snipers, or to make players run away so you can get a better hold on an important area. If you are wanting a kill, you have to guess what type of player they are: a charger you want to shoot it in front of them and a runner you want to shoot it behind them. Most good players are chargers, so shoot it at your feet. Even then they could run through it.

Thanks! I understood everything. Funny you joined B05S instead of D-S (Dark-Star).

xXAISPXx
4 years ago#5
1Pefrog posted...
Good games by the way. I actually had another black hole for you on the shield generator game, but when I went to my dark star I accidentally switched from black hole to level one shot and by the time I switched back you had lasered me.

Haha, great games. Which profile was I again?

Anyway, I laughed when one of your teammates got stuck in the black hole. I am literally a flying carcass whenever I get stuck in another dimension.

User Info: DarkHysteria

DarkHysteria
4 years ago#6
xXAISPXx posted...
1Pefrog posted...

Thanks! I understood everything. Funny you joined B05S instead of D-S (Dark-Star).

We'll have to have some dark star private matches AISP for practice. I used to rack up RoTs with my DS load out. Will you make it to next week's -HC- practice?
I got 99 problems, and they all b*****s
Wish I was Jigga, man, carefree livin'

xXAISPXx
4 years ago#7
DarkHysteria posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
1Pefrog posted...

We'll have to have some dark star private matches AISP for practice. I used to rack up RoTs with my DS load out. Will you make it to next week's -HC- practice?

I just posted something regards to that on your lengthy topic. Is it on a weekend?

1Pefrog
4 years ago#8
xXAISPXx posted...
1Pefrog posted...

No one in dark star mains the dark star, right? Plus, it is annoying when you have a teammate using the dark star because they are not killing people for you and if they tag after you then they get the black hole. One night I had a guy using the dark star following me trying to tag people while I killed them. It was kind of fun. I went one way, he followed. I turned around he followed. A puppy.

xXAISPXx
4 years ago#9
1Pefrog posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
1Pefrog posted...

No one in dark star mains the dark star, right? Plus, it is annoying when you have a teammate using the dark star because they are not killing people for you and if they tag after you then they get the black hole. One night I had a guy using the dark star following me trying to tag people while I killed them. It was kind of fun. I went one way, he followed. I turned around he followed. A puppy.

I used the dark star with you in the match.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Hey dug, question for you

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived