Hey dug, question for you

#1xXAISPXxPosted 11/21/2012 10:23:23 AM
When I shoot a black hole with a dark star, people seem to run away from it and I get no kills from it. Any ideas on where to shoot a dark star, or how to shoot it.
---
An Invincible Sniper Professional (AISP)
TCon FC: 3954-8764-7672 Conduit 2 FC: 4083-8526-7529
#21PefrogPosted 11/21/2012 11:24:10 AM
That's what smart players do. Sometimes you have to shoot a black hole to save yourself, or to move snipers, or to make players run away so you can get a better hold on an important area. If you are wanting a kill, you have to guess what type of player they are: a charger you want to shoot it in front of them and a runner you want to shoot it behind them. Most good players are chargers, so shoot it at your feet. Even then they could run through it.
---
C2: dug - 3868-8372-1864, B05S^dug - 0047-0791-1923
Conduit: dug - 4898-3703-8171
#31PefrogPosted 11/21/2012 11:41:12 AM
Good games by the way. I actually had another black hole for you on the shield generator game, but when I went to my dark star I accidentally switched from black hole to level one shot and by the time I switched back you had lasered me.
---
#4xXAISPXx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 11:44:40 AM
1Pefrog posted...
That's what smart players do. Sometimes you have to shoot a black hole to save yourself, or to move snipers, or to make players run away so you can get a better hold on an important area. If you are wanting a kill, you have to guess what type of player they are: a charger you want to shoot it in front of them and a runner you want to shoot it behind them. Most good players are chargers, so shoot it at your feet. Even then they could run through it.

Thanks! I understood everything. Funny you joined B05S instead of D-S (Dark-Star).
---
#5xXAISPXx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 11:47:44 AM
1Pefrog posted...
Good games by the way. I actually had another black hole for you on the shield generator game, but when I went to my dark star I accidentally switched from black hole to level one shot and by the time I switched back you had lasered me.

Haha, great games. Which profile was I again?

Anyway, I laughed when one of your teammates got stuck in the black hole. I am literally a flying carcass whenever I get stuck in another dimension.
---
#6DarkHysteriaPosted 11/21/2012 11:49:30 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
1Pefrog posted...

Thanks! I understood everything. Funny you joined B05S instead of D-S (Dark-Star).

We'll have to have some dark star private matches AISP for practice. I used to rack up RoTs with my DS load out. Will you make it to next week's -HC- practice?
---
I got 99 problems, and they all b*****s
Wish I was Jigga, man, carefree livin'
#7xXAISPXx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 11:59:25 AM
DarkHysteria posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
1Pefrog posted...

We'll have to have some dark star private matches AISP for practice. I used to rack up RoTs with my DS load out. Will you make it to next week's -HC- practice?

I just posted something regards to that on your lengthy topic. Is it on a weekend?
---
#81PefrogPosted 11/21/2012 1:48:38 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
1Pefrog posted...

No one in dark star mains the dark star, right? Plus, it is annoying when you have a teammate using the dark star because they are not killing people for you and if they tag after you then they get the black hole. One night I had a guy using the dark star following me trying to tag people while I killed them. It was kind of fun. I went one way, he followed. I turned around he followed. A puppy.
---
#9xXAISPXx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 2:02:46 PM
1Pefrog posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
1Pefrog posted...

No one in dark star mains the dark star, right? Plus, it is annoying when you have a teammate using the dark star because they are not killing people for you and if they tag after you then they get the black hole. One night I had a guy using the dark star following me trying to tag people while I killed them. It was kind of fun. I went one way, he followed. I turned around he followed. A puppy.

I used the dark star with you in the match.
---