And the Conduits 2 Glitchiest gun is.....

#1Fin4everzPosted 11/21/2012 8:22:47 PM
Mk16, I Shoot at a rock, wii freezes, Shoots at a Trust Soldier BZZZZ, Wii freezes!
---
CONDUIT 2 FRIEND CODE: 2709-5491-0941
#2GalaskyPosted 11/21/2012 9:05:05 PM
Fin4everz posted...
Mk16, I Shoot at a rock, wii freezes, Shoots at a Trust Soldier BZZZZ, Wii freezes!

There might be a problem with your disc/Wi-Fi connection. In my opinion the Glitchiest (or as I would say, Laggiest) gun would be any kind of explosives when the server is about 5-12 players in one server. (OR every gun in a laggy server I presume)
---
SHADQW - C2 FC: 0862-7209-1729
You killed and eated my cookie mama .W.
#3Fin4everz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 9:32:20 PM
Galasky posted...
Fin4everz posted...

There might be a problem with your disc/Wi-Fi connection. In my opinion the Glitchiest (or as I would say, Laggiest) gun would be any kind of explosives when the server is about 5-12 players in one server. (OR every gun in a laggy server I presume)

Nope, Niether My Connection is really Good
---
CONDUIT 2 FRIEND CODE: 2709-5491-0941
#4DarkHysteriaPosted 11/21/2012 9:43:24 PM
Fin4everz posted...
Galasky posted...
Fin4everz posted...

Willing to bet you don't know that for a fact just based on the fact that you can't spell neither right.

The Carby is not at all glitchy. The only "glitchy" gun is the Dark Star when it leaves invisible black holes that carry you around.
---
I got 99 problems, and they all b*****s
Wish I was Jigga, man, carefree livin'
#51PefrogPosted 11/22/2012 5:13:00 AM
DarkHysteria posted...
Fin4everz posted...
Galasky posted...
Fin4everz posted...

Willing to bet you don't know that for a fact just based on the fact that you can't spell neither right.

The Carby is not at all glitchy. The only "glitchy" gun is the Dark Star when it leaves invisible black holes that carry you around.

I think 'invisibility' is a natural occurring phenomena of black holes that HVS meant to put in the game.
---
C2: dug - 3868-8372-1864, B05S^dug - 0047-0791-1923
Conduit: dug - 4898-3703-8171
#6DarkHysteriaPosted 11/22/2012 7:17:23 AM
1Pefrog posted...
DarkHysteria posted...
Fin4everz posted...
Galasky posted...
Fin4everz posted...

I think 'invisibility' is a natural occurring phenomena of black holes that HVS meant to put in the game.

Lol no way bro. It's only in Laggy matches where that happens. Other times they disappear and that's that.

They didn't mean for that to happen.
---
I got 99 problems, and they all b*****s
Wish I was Jigga, man, carefree livin'
#7Fin4everz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 9:03:56 AM
DarkHysteria posted...
Fin4everz posted...
Galasky posted...
Fin4everz posted...

Grammer police! Plus no im not wrong go to Trust platform use Mk16 and watch noob
---
CONDUIT 2 FRIEND CODE: 2709-5491-0941, Obviously if Someone on the board puts something like "taco Shooter" There twelve.
#8Hawke0Posted 11/22/2012 9:06:47 AM
Grammar Police*
I'm*
---
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316
"Red Steel 2 is not a sword fighting simulator, it is a badass simulator."-Sean Colleli