GGs AISP

#1CynralKynathelPosted 11/22/2012 9:26:13 AM
Not really. They were pretty laggy on my end, and thanks for ditching during that private match. I wanted to see who was better but I guess you don't want to.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#2xXAISPXxPosted 11/22/2012 10:20:15 AM
Sorry about the private match. I had a stupid connection error. I thought you quit the match.
---
An Invincible Sniper Professional (AISP)
TCon FC: 3954-8764-7672 Conduit 2 FC: 4083-8526-7529
#3CynralKynathel(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 11:20:59 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
Sorry about the private match. I had a stupid connection error. I thought you quit the match.

Oh, well you got me once and I thought that you just quit. I was thinking "did he just troll me?" I guess you didn't. Sooner or later though, we're gonna have one of those matches, just to find out who is the better sniper.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
#4xXAISPXxPosted 11/22/2012 11:23:20 AM
CynralKynathel posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Oh, well you got me once and I thought that you just quit. I was thinking "did he just troll me?" I guess you didn't. Sooner or later though, we're gonna have one of those matches, just to find out who is the better sniper.

I don't troll on video games. Unless you are a noob and your not so.
---
#5CynralKynathel(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 11:34:13 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Teabagging is really fun though. And humiliating if done at the right time. That's about the only way I troll and it isn't that often.
---
#6xXAISPXxPosted 11/22/2012 11:38:04 AM
CynralKynathel posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Teabagging is really fun though. And humiliating if done at the right time. That's about the only way I troll and it isn't that often.

Yoyoguy ticked me off because he teabagged me and had a mic :/

I was worried he would curse through the mic
---