GGs AISP

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: CynralKynathel

CynralKynathel
4 years ago#1
Not really. They were pretty laggy on my end, and thanks for ditching during that private match. I wanted to see who was better but I guess you don't want to.
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
4 years ago#2
Sorry about the private match. I had a stupid connection error. I thought you quit the match.
An Invincible Sniper Professional (AISP)
TCon FC: 3954-8764-7672 Conduit 2 FC: 4083-8526-7529

CynralKynathel
4 years ago#3
xXAISPXx posted...
Sorry about the private match. I had a stupid connection error. I thought you quit the match.

Oh, well you got me once and I thought that you just quit. I was thinking "did he just troll me?" I guess you didn't. Sooner or later though, we're gonna have one of those matches, just to find out who is the better sniper.
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.

xXAISPXx
4 years ago#4
CynralKynathel posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Oh, well you got me once and I thought that you just quit. I was thinking "did he just troll me?" I guess you didn't. Sooner or later though, we're gonna have one of those matches, just to find out who is the better sniper.

I don't troll on video games. Unless you are a noob and your not so.

CynralKynathel
4 years ago#5
xXAISPXx posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Teabagging is really fun though. And humiliating if done at the right time. That's about the only way I troll and it isn't that often.

xXAISPXx
4 years ago#6
CynralKynathel posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Teabagging is really fun though. And humiliating if done at the right time. That's about the only way I troll and it isn't that often.

Yoyoguy ticked me off because he teabagged me and had a mic :/

I was worried he would curse through the mic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived