Oh This Guy xD This DoubleZ Guy

#1Symphonia46Posted 11/22/2012 2:34:36 PM
First off, I'm sorry I caused you pain and misery on the 1v1 we had, and that I'm going to embarass you on this board by describing what happened IF you do go on this board.

This DoubleZ guy teabaggs me everytime he kills me, but before the 1v1 happened, Dug, Gag, and DoubleZ were going up against me in a 1v3. I took that DoubleZ teabagged me to make fun of me and decided to up the ante (get serious) a bit and pull out my SPAS12 loadout. I went after DoubleZ mainly and killed him a lot and teabagged him each and everytime. He decides to pull out his SMAW loadout, but still does not get a kill on me. I get 24 kills that round and Dug and Gag left. Dug decided not to kill me as much 'cause I guess he saw me havin' fun teabagging him.

Before the 1v1 one match began though, DoubleZ decided to copy my entire SPAS12 loadout exactly for the match. DoubleZ still failed with my loadout anyways and decided -again- to pull out his SMAW. Still fails to get a kill with it anyways and switches to his PR loadout. I killed him anyways and picked up his PR and switched to my PR + SPAS12 hybrid loadout (it had Armory instead of PR Specailization instead, but it had all the other PR perks) and sniped him through the walls.

He left afterwards, I hope he learned his lesson not to teabag me or I get a little more serious.
---
"What a foolishly foolish fool's fool of a foolish reason for a fool!" -Franziska von Karma
Why are you looking at this signature again?
#2Voitage96Posted 11/22/2012 2:46:09 PM
Maybe he's joker.. he was a fun guy lol
---
Because I'm only a crack in this castle of glass. If you get the reference then this is for you... <3
#3DarkHysteriaPosted 11/22/2012 3:38:39 PM
Symphonia46 posted...
First off, I'm sorry I caused you pain and misery on the 1v1 we had, and that I'm going to embarass you on this board by describing what happened IF you do go on this board.

This DoubleZ guy teabaggs me everytime he kills me, but before the 1v1 happened, Dug, Gag, and DoubleZ were going up against me in a 1v3. I took that DoubleZ teabagged me to make fun of me and decided to up the ante (get serious) a bit and pull out my SPAS12 loadout. I went after DoubleZ mainly and killed him a lot and teabagged him each and everytime. He decides to pull out his SMAW loadout, but still does not get a kill on me. I get 24 kills that round and Dug and Gag left. Dug decided not to kill me as much 'cause I guess he saw me havin' fun teabagging him.

Before the 1v1 one match began though, DoubleZ decided to copy my entire SPAS12 loadout exactly for the match. DoubleZ still failed with my loadout anyways and decided -again- to pull out his SMAW. Still fails to get a kill with it anyways and switches to his PR loadout. I killed him anyways and picked up his PR and switched to my PR + SPAS12 hybrid loadout (it had Armory instead of PR Specailization instead, but it had all the other PR perks) and sniped him through the walls.

He left afterwards, I hope he learned his lesson not to teabag me or I get a little more serious.

Geez Symph it's obvious you're the better player. I don't see any reason why you should get upset over that bud I mean sure it can be annoying but hell the game even ags people on to do it with the achievement.

Not worth your time getting upset over a newb doing it to you.
---
I got 99 problems, and they all b*****s
Wish I was Jigga, man, carefree livin'
#4Symphonia46(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 3:45:31 PM
xD I wasn't upset, just wanted to show I mean business. Just learn that if you want a challenge from me, just teabag me a couple times.
---
"What a foolishly foolish fool's fool of a foolish reason for a fool!" -Franziska von Karma
Why are you looking at this signature again?
#51PefrogPosted 11/22/2012 3:52:07 PM
I thought about leaving and coming back but I thought it would be more fun and even if it were 3 v 1. But when I saw you really going after those guys or just DoubleZ because he was using a SMAW and teabagging you. I thought that maybe you needed to blow off steam and I stealth watched. I laughed when I walked up on you teabagging, you looked at me, and I turned around and left. As if I saw something terrible and didn't want to watch.
---
C2: dug - 3868-8372-1864, B05S^dug - 0047-0791-1923
Conduit: dug - 4898-3703-8171
#6xXAISPXxPosted 11/22/2012 3:55:30 PM
Symphonia46 posted...
xD I wasn't upset, just wanted to show I mean business. Just learn that if you want a challenge from me, just teabag me a couple times.

Haha i might do that someday >:3
---
An Invincible Sniper Professional (AISP)
TCon FC: 3954-8764-7672 Conduit 2 FC: 4083-8526-7529
#7Aiden-OJPosted 11/22/2012 4:06:20 PM
xD
---
360 GT: ajwmawesome ||| Now playing: 007 Legends, Minecraft 360.
The Amazing Basketball Shot! http://goo.gl/hUSy6
#8CarbonizerMikePosted 11/22/2012 5:18:54 PM
DarkHysteria posted...
Symphonia46 posted...

Geez Symph it's obvious you're the better player. I don't see any reason why you should get upset over that bud I mean sure it can be annoying but hell the game even ags people on to do it with the achievement.

Not worth your time getting upset over a newb doing it to you.

Hmmmmm...

I don't have a problem with anyone posting these. I remember having insane showdowns with Lagger (who teabagged, of course). Things like this are entertaining to read. Besides, maybe people do need to blow off some steam through the board. And in any event, it's an FPS board. There is going to be some degree of competitiveness or whatever you want to call it. That's what it's here for.

Good for you Symph. I'll keep my eye out for that guy (if I can get my damn Conduit 2 matchmaking to work right).

I highly doubt it was Joker. I can't even remember the last time he used a SMAW. He uses a double ballistics SCAR anyway, and he's kind of familiar with this board.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watchmeplaynintendo
Status: Jaye killed me - http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/5632/jayemurder.jpg
#9Fin4everzPosted 11/22/2012 5:45:59 PM
Symphonia46 posted...

Lol i saw him today, U smaw him or you Arc punch him (While invisible)
---
CONDUIT 2 FRIEND CODE: 2709-5491-0941, Obviously if Someone on the board puts something like "taco Shooter" There twelve.
#10NobleZonePosted 11/22/2012 6:04:50 PM
I'm gonna say he is an imposter of mine

Has to be!
---
I'm hoping that no one will notice this isn't actually a signature