The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Im Level 60! woot!!!!!!!

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Im Level 60! woot!!!!!!!
2 years ago#1
What mode? Power surge
What gun? Carb
How did i reach 60? I Used that Infinite ammo carb glitch, Then all my team members did it, I Totaled 15,000 xp, 50,000 Credit!
Call me a glitcher go ahead i dont care no more, Why you may ask? Odds are YOU HAVE GLITCHED TOO!
---
CONDUIT 2 FRIEND CODE: 2709-5491-0941, Obviously if Someone on the board puts something like "taco Shooter" There twelve.
2 years ago#2
I was just playing with u.
2 years ago#3
Cool.
---
"What a foolishly foolish fool's fool of a foolish reason for a fool!" -Franziska von Karma
Why are you looking at this signature again?
2 years ago#4
Actually, no I don't remember ever glitching. Try getting to lvl 60 legitly next time.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
2 years ago#5
Taco Shotter
---
"What a foolishly foolish fool's fool of a foolish reason for a fool!" -Franziska von Karma
Why are you looking at this signature again?
2 years ago#6
Orient33 posted...
I was just playing with u.

Lol i saw you :)
---
CONDUIT 2 FRIEND CODE: 2709-5491-0941, Go ahead call me a glitcher, I admit i glitch, But odds are You have too, Hypocrite!
2 years ago#7
Symphonia46 posted...
Taco Shotter

Idc about that u inmature 12 year old
---
CONDUIT 2 FRIEND CODE: 2709-5491-0941, Go ahead call me a glitcher, I admit i glitch, But odds are You have too, Hypocrite!
2 years ago#8
CynralKynathel posted...
Actually, no I don't remember ever glitching. Try getting to lvl 60 legitly next time.

Why dont you?
---
2 years ago#9
Fin4everz posted...
What mode? Power surge
What gun? Carb
How did i reach 60? I Used that Infinite ammo carb glitch, Then all my team members did it, I Totaled 15,000 xp, 50,000 Credit!
Call me a glitcher go ahead i dont care no more, Why you may ask? Odds are YOU HAVE GLITCHED TOO!

Oh so you're Mr.Ford100. Yeah, I was wondering about that.... it looked too consistent to be the visual glitch. Also, why did the power generator not take any damage? I think that glitching may have disconnected me too (but in this game, who really knows).
---
http://www.youtube.com/watchmeplaynintendo
Status: Jaye killed me - http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/5632/jayemurder.jpg
(edited by CarbonizerMike)
2 years ago#10
Oh yes good games today MrFord100. I turned lvl 60 a year ago... and ONE RoT!!!!!
---
An Invincible Sniper Professional (AISP)
TCon FC: 3954-8764-7672 Conduit 2 FC: 4083-8526-7529
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Im Level 60! woot!!!!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived