donkeypunch1116 posted...
Lots of fightin words in here...

Continue

It already Climaxed.

Its just a spam thread for newrule now.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#63MindesynPosted 11/25/2012 3:56:16 PM
To bad they got suspended for posting old hacks that dont work.
---
You dont wanna mess with me boy, catalogue of carnage I am armed to destroy
#64donkeypunch1116Posted 11/25/2012 4:16:18 PM
Mindesyn posted...
MyNewRule posted...
I know that you like to think you are some kind of intelligent person who knows everything about a GAME (even put the word mind in your name, lmao) but maybe you do everything about the game, my question is are you a dick too?
I don't dislike Mike cause I can't beat him, I just don't like dicks.
Obviously I am not #1 player, but I take pride in playing a good game using skill and team-work whether my team loses or not. (a dicks goal is to get as many kills as possible without regard to to noobs, team score, and other factors that make the game fun for all not just the selfish OP really good player running round w/spas/carbo/metal legs).

And you do not remember losing with Samu5 as your teammate.
Is there a point to that or are you just bragging.

And I don't dislike Brennan. Mindguy, you not so smart.

so you basically described every FPS community on the planet? You heard it here first people! If you play an FPS you are a dick! Oh wait...even if you DONT play FPS you are a dick? Well then! Everyone is a dick! Dicks for all!

"I use teamwork in a game that has FFA" you so smart Mindguy...er I mean MyDickRule, sure like dicks eh girly?

Not so sure bout this "dicks for all" thing. Sounds like something I don't want to be a part of...
---
-
"MAJOR MEDICAL BOOOOOYYYY!!!!"
#65CynralKynathelPosted 11/25/2012 4:18:34 PM
Mindesyn posted...
MyNewRule posted...
I know that you like to think you are some kind of intelligent person who knows everything about a GAME (even put the word mind in your name, lmao) but maybe you do everything about the game, my question is are you a dick too?
Obviously I am not #1 player, but I take pride in playing a good game using skill and team-work whether my team loses or not. (a dicks goal is to get as many kills as possible without regard to to noobs, team score, and other factors that make the game fun for all not just the selfish OP really good player running round w/spas/carbo/metal legs).

so you basically described every FPS community on the planet? You heard it here first people! If you play an FPS you are a dick! Oh wait...even if you DONT play FPS you are a dick? Well then! Everyone is a dick! Dicks for all!

"I use teamwork in a game that has FFA" you so smart Mindguy...er I mean MyDickRule, sure like dicks eh girly?

Not so sure bout this "dicks for all" thing. Sounds like something I don't want to be a part of...

Punch, I remember back when you used to be serious. Oh wait, never mind, that never actually happened.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#66xXAISPXxPosted 11/25/2012 4:18:54 PM
No rejections. OK lets make a new profile featuring the SMAW, Hive Cannon, Widow, and TPC!
---
An Invincible Sniper Professional (AISP)
TCon FC: 3954-8764-7672 Conduit 2 FC: 4083-8526-7529
#67donkeypunch1116Posted 11/25/2012 4:33:50 PM
CynralKynathel posted...
Mindesyn posted...
MyNewRule posted...

Punch, I remember back when you used to be serious. Oh wait, never mind, that never actually happened.

I'm only serious at work. Any other time is party time
---
-
"MAJOR MEDICAL BOOOOOYYYY!!!!"
#68B05S_BrennanPosted 11/25/2012 4:43:12 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
No rejections. OK lets make a new profile featuring the SMAW, Hive Cannon, Widow, and TPC!

Use Reverse Damage instead of TPC. TPC ain't nooby.

But don't expect us to take you seriously while you're using that loadout. >_>
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan?feature=mhee
#69MindesynPosted 11/25/2012 4:47:51 PM
xXAISPXx posted...

Just put it in one big loadout. That armory perk is OP anyways! And yes RD is a must
---
You dont wanna mess with me boy, catalogue of carnage I am armed to destroy
#70B05S_BrennanPosted 11/25/2012 6:23:26 PM
Make sure you bunnyhop with the Hive. It's not nooby unless you bunnyhop with it.
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan?feature=mhee