Sorry I couldn't play Orient33

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Sorry I couldn't play Orient33
3 years ago#1
I went to Black Friday with my mom, then I came back and messaged you about the time and it said now. Then I got a text on the phone saying my best friend was in the hospital from a Black Friday fight so I went there. Left and then went somewhere with the family and came back at like 11. And now to AISP I can't play today now either because I still have to play Orient33. Going to have to reschedule again. -.-
---
ZooYork~3740-5340-8828
B05S^Zoo~2924-7162-5847
3 years ago#2
ZooYorkSkater16 posted...
I went to Black Friday with my mom, then I came back and messaged you about the time and it said now. Then I got a text on the phone saying my best friend was in the hospital from a Black Friday fight so I went there. Left and then went somewhere with the family and came back at like 11. And now to AISP I can't play today now either because I still have to play Orient33. Going to have to reschedule again. -.-

I cant play today or tomorrow (going on a road trip). U should just play AISP tomorrow, I'll play u in a week.
3 years ago#3
ZooYorkSkater16 posted...

and sry about ur frined, how is he?
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Sorry I couldn't play Orient33

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived