Sorry I couldn't play Orient33

#1ZooYorkSkater16Posted 11/24/2012 3:05:00 PM
I went to Black Friday with my mom, then I came back and messaged you about the time and it said now. Then I got a text on the phone saying my best friend was in the hospital from a Black Friday fight so I went there. Left and then went somewhere with the family and came back at like 11. And now to AISP I can't play today now either because I still have to play Orient33. Going to have to reschedule again. -.-
---
ZooYork~3740-5340-8828
B05S^Zoo~2924-7162-5847
#2Orient33Posted 11/24/2012 5:14:12 PM
ZooYorkSkater16 posted...
I went to Black Friday with my mom, then I came back and messaged you about the time and it said now. Then I got a text on the phone saying my best friend was in the hospital from a Black Friday fight so I went there. Left and then went somewhere with the family and came back at like 11. And now to AISP I can't play today now either because I still have to play Orient33. Going to have to reschedule again. -.-

I cant play today or tomorrow (going on a road trip). U should just play AISP tomorrow, I'll play u in a week.
#3Orient33Posted 11/25/2012 10:22:26 AM
ZooYorkSkater16 posted...

and sry about ur frined, how is he?