Sorry I couldn't play Orient33

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Sorry I couldn't play Orient33

User Info: ZooYorkSkater16

ZooYorkSkater16
4 years ago#1
I went to Black Friday with my mom, then I came back and messaged you about the time and it said now. Then I got a text on the phone saying my best friend was in the hospital from a Black Friday fight so I went there. Left and then went somewhere with the family and came back at like 11. And now to AISP I can't play today now either because I still have to play Orient33. Going to have to reschedule again. -.-
ZooYork~3740-5340-8828
B05S^Zoo~2924-7162-5847

User Info: Orient33

Orient33
4 years ago#2
ZooYorkSkater16 posted...
I went to Black Friday with my mom, then I came back and messaged you about the time and it said now. Then I got a text on the phone saying my best friend was in the hospital from a Black Friday fight so I went there. Left and then went somewhere with the family and came back at like 11. And now to AISP I can't play today now either because I still have to play Orient33. Going to have to reschedule again. -.-

I cant play today or tomorrow (going on a road trip). U should just play AISP tomorrow, I'll play u in a week.

User Info: Orient33

Orient33
4 years ago#3
ZooYorkSkater16 posted...

and sry about ur frined, how is he?
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Sorry I couldn't play Orient33

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived