Anyone caught going "OverKill" in C2...

#21B05S_BrennanPosted 11/25/2012 11:15:06 AM
MyNewRule posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
And can't we just leave the game while you're around?

Absolutely, leave the game when I am around and I win. My goal is to make op F**'s quit.
A pwn is a pwn, and I am Santa with sack of pwn for all the good boys and girls who deserve it.

So you're gonna play C2 all day? Lol.

I've got other games to play. And if we have to, the community will just play private games.
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan?feature=mhee
#22MyNewRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 11:26:20 AM
B05S_Brennan posted...
MyNewRule posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...

Absolutely, leave the game when I am around and I win. My goal is to make op F**'s quit.
A pwn is a pwn, and I am Santa with sack of pwn for all the good boys and girls who deserve it.

I've got other games to play. And if we have to, the community will just play private games.

Yes, please stick to private matches or HC if you can't be in public without being a dick.
---
Look at me. I can bring a smile to your face, A tear to your eye, Or even a thought to your mind. But, I can't be seen. What am I?
#231PefrogPosted 11/25/2012 11:31:08 AM
Hard Core is awesome!
---
C2: dug - 3868-8372-1864, B05S^dug - 0047-0791-1923
Conduit: dug - 4898-3703-8171
#24CynralKynathelPosted 11/25/2012 11:39:06 AM
MyNewRule posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
MyNewRule posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...

Yes, please stick to private matches or HC if you can't be in public without being a dick.

I think you have a problem. Mike's just really good. If you don't like him doing what he does best, winning, then leave the freaking match. Nobody's making you battle against him. I get around 20 something kills a match a lot, you gonna come after me now?

Mike, I think someone's butt hurt that you killed him/her one to many times.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#25MyNewRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 11:54:44 AM
CynralKynathel posted...
MyNewRule posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
MyNewRule posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...

I think you have a problem. Mike's just really good. If you don't like him doing what he does best, winning, then leave the freaking match. Nobody's making you battle against him. I get around 20 something kills a match a lot, you gonna come after me now?

Mike, I think someone's butt hurt that you killed him/her one to many times.

I agree Mike is really good with OP weapons only, but he acts like a dick while using his SPAS and CARBO (the only weapons he is any good with).

Most dicks will not realize they are being a dick and if told that they are a dick they will deny being a dick, are you a dick?
---
Look at me. I can bring a smile to your face, A tear to your eye, Or even a thought to your mind. But, I can't be seen. What am I?
#26CheslukPosted 11/25/2012 11:58:47 AM
Most dicks will not realize they are being a dick and if told that they are a dick they will deny being a dick, are you a dick?

I think you're a little too obsessed with dicks.
---
"I like how people boast on the board, yet when they touch Hardcore, they're worst than the C2 AI" -Samu5
http://i.imgur.com/D401r.png
#27MindesynPosted 11/25/2012 11:58:48 AM
Mike only good with Carb/SPAS? Oh its funny the stuff kids say.
---
You dont wanna mess with me boy, catalogue of carnage I am armed to destroy
#28CynralKynathelPosted 11/25/2012 12:23:17 PM
MyNewRule posted...
I agree Mike is really good with OP weapons only, but he acts like a dick while using his SPAS and CARBO (the only weapons he is any good with).

I don't know, am I? From your statement it would be pointless to ask that question because only you would know the answer. A bigger question would be, are you one? I wouldn't know because I don't know enough of you.

And telling Mike that he is a dick because he only uses weapons he's good with is like saying that Ninja's are dicks because they only use swords and throwing stars. 1. That's probably not going to end well for you, and 2. That's what they want to use, so get off their back about it.
Not everyone has to be versatile with their weapons.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#29Symphonia46Posted 11/25/2012 12:27:07 PM
Mindesyn posted...
Mike only good with Carb/SPAS? Oh its funny the stuff kids say.

It appears "The top killing the op" can't kill something that CAN easily be countered and beaten. Tch...
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
Why are you looking at this signature again?
#30LigersRulePosted 11/25/2012 12:32:21 PM
The weird thing is... I actually like it when someone goes "Overkill" in matches. It makes me think on a new level, and try my hardest to be better. No, I can't stand up to Mike in matches. Or Symph. Or Samu, when he played. But I love playing them. I like competition.

So wouldn't that make YOU a dick for trying to make them leave matches? You're making other people's experience less fun by removing the only players that make the game fun...
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
Subscribers:14 Views: 255