Anyone caught going "OverKill" in C2...

#31CynralKynathelPosted 11/25/2012 12:36:34 PM
LigersRule posted...
The weird thing is... I actually like it when someone goes "Overkill" in matches. It makes me think on a new level, and try my hardest to be better. No, I can't stand up to Mike in matches. Or Symph. Or Samu, when he played. But I love playing them. I like competition.

So wouldn't that make YOU a dick for trying to make them leave matches? You're making other people's experience less fun by removing the only players that make the game fun...

Yeah, sounds a lot like me. Whenever I come across someone like that, if gives me a goal- to kill them as many times as I can. When someone starts using a PR, I make it my purpose to pull out my PR and see how many times I can get them. It's fun to have a challenge while still trying your best to win.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#32MyNewRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 12:45:07 PM
CynralKynathel posted...
MyNewRule posted...
I agree Mike is really good with OP weapons only, but he acts like a dick while using his SPAS and CARBO (the only weapons he is any good with).

Most dicks will not realize they are being a dick and if told that they are a dick they will deny being a dick, are you a dick?

I don't know, am I? From your statement it would be pointless to ask that question because only you would know the answer. A bigger question would be, are you one? I wouldn't know because I don't know enough of you.

And telling Mike that he is a dick because he only uses weapons he's good with is like saying that Ninja's are dicks because they only use swords and throwing stars. 1. That's probably not going to end well for you, and 2. That's what they want to use, so get off their back about it.
Not everyone has to be versatile with their weapons.

My whole point is you have a choice, you don't have to act like a dick all the time.

Mike was just a very good example of a dick, so I used him to get my point across.
Lots seem to think that Mike has a lot of skill, how is that true when there are more than two weapons in C2. If he was so skilled he could use other weapons to play, but then he would get pwned by just about everyone cause he's got no skill.

I feel dicks ruin C2 MP for others who want to have fun.
I am also a dick BTW, but I target other dicks. (now I really sound like I obsess over dick.lol)
---
Look at me. I can bring a smile to your face, A tear to your eye, Or even a thought to your mind. But, I can't be seen. What am I?
#33B05S_BrennanPosted 11/25/2012 12:46:28 PM
Also, not having the best players in the match, or even the most cheap and laggy ones, makes the game less fun for me. The reason I'm as good as I am today is because I was determined to get better because of being beaten. Without people dominating, no one will truly get good.

You're not doing this for others, you're doing this cuz you're a sore loser.
---
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan?feature=mhee
#34CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 11/25/2012 12:50:43 PM
LigersRule posted...
The weird thing is... I actually like it when someone goes "Overkill" in matches. It makes me think on a new level, and try my hardest to be better. No, I can't stand up to Mike in matches. Or Symph. Or Samu, when he played. But I love playing them. I like competition.

I agree, BUT... I think its place is really in private matches, and only occasional in pubs.
Overall I think it really just discourages players, especially when the game itself is so buggy, and its so easy to blame the game.

But I also like it when its like one of those "Time to remind everybody who's boss" things.

I think thats one of the reasons why I enjoy playing on Discover so much. Because I can switch to my main accnt after a few weeks and be like "Hey, you were picking on me when I was helpless. Time for you to get owned!"
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#35Symphonia46Posted 11/25/2012 1:00:35 PM(edited)
MyNewRule posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
MyNewRule posted...
I agree Mike is really good with OP weapons only, but he acts like a dick while using his SPAS and CARBO (the only weapons he is any good with).

Most dicks will not realize they are being a dick and if told that they are a dick they will deny being a dick, are you a dick?

I don't know, am I? From your statement it would be pointless to ask that question because only you would know the answer. A bigger question would be, are you one? I wouldn't know because I don't know enough of you.

And telling Mike that he is a dick because he only uses weapons he's good with is like saying that Ninja's are dicks because they only use swords and throwing stars. 1. That's probably not going to end well for you, and 2. That's what they want to use, so get off their back about it.

My whole point is you have a choice, you don't have to act like a dick all the time.

Mike was just a very good example of a dick, so I used him to get my point across.
Lots seem to think that Mike has a lot of skill, how is that true when there are more than two weapons in C2. If he was so skilled he could use other weapons to play, but then he would get pwned by just about everyone cause he's got no skill.

I am also a dick BTW, but I target other dicks. (now I really sound like I obsess over dick.lol)

Truth be told, he was playing with TPC Launchers, Warp Pistols, USP45, Shriekers, SCARs, and Detomizers the other day, your argument is invalid.
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
Why are you looking at this signature again?
#36MyNewRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 12:58:33 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#37Symphonia46Posted 11/25/2012 1:05:03 PM
MyNewRule posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
Also, not having the best players in the match, or even the most cheap and laggy ones, makes the game less fun for me. The reason I'm as good as I am today is because I was determined to get better because of being beaten. Without people dominating, no one will truly get good.

Are you serious!

I have seen countless people get pulverized until they left.

This board does have a lot of players, but there are more players that are not part of this community, and two or three players to claim they liked playing with with others that "OverKill" is selfish.

Majority rules, and I am going to speak for those not being heard.

If you constantly "OverKill" then you are a dick.

I seem to have an obsession with dicks so I will cum for you if you are in my game and you will just quit and then I will be happy.

1. You're not making the matter better by "destroying" them.
2. You're making them get better by you killing them.
3. Stop being idiotic, like everyone cares about your tall tale of "good deeds".

So I ask of you, am I and "Overkill" dick that uses the same weapon all the time and only plays to win by doing my absolute best all the time?

I look forward to your reply.
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
Why are you looking at this signature again?
#38CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 11/25/2012 1:08:40 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
Without people dominating, no one will truly get good.

Um, this argument is BS I say.

Thats ALMOST like saying "The reason I dominate everyone is so they will all become better."
You don't dominate out of charity, you dominate for yourself.

I suggest you just ignore this guy brennan, he's logic has gotten you thinking all weirdly.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#39stardust121Posted 11/25/2012 1:09:22 PM
MyNewRule posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
MyNewRule posted...

When others use the same weapons, he still tends to come out on top though. That's the skill/experience part. I believe he did a carby battle with some other people, and he still won by a pretty sizeable chunk.

Plus, its not like those two are the only weapons he uses. He's used scar, warpy, hive cannon, and, more than likely, every other weapon at some point. and from what I remember, he was still one of the top scorers in those matches.
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
4299-0198-8647 (B05S^Ricky )
#40MyNewRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 1:15:51 PM
Symphonia46 posted...
MyNewRule posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...

Are you serious!

I have seen countless people get pulverized until they left.

This board does have a lot of players, but there are more players that are not part of this community, and two or three players to claim they liked playing with with others that "OverKill" is selfish.

Majority rules, and I am going to speak for those not being heard.

If you constantly "OverKill" then you are a dick.

I seem to have an obsession with dicks so I will cum for you if you are in my game and you will just quit and then I will be happy.

1. You're not making the matter better by "destroying" them.
2. You're making them get better by you killing them.
3. Stop being idiotic, like everyone cares about your tall tale of "good deeds".

So I ask of you, am I and "Overkill" dick that uses the same weapon all the time and only plays to win by doing my absolute best all the time?

I look forward to your reply.

If your team wins 50-10 and you got 20+ kills in that match against obvious noobs and you only used the weapon you are best at than you were a dick.

If you do that all the time then you are Mikes twin and will be put on the naughty list and I will pwn you if you are in my game and if you are like mike and don't like to lose then you will just quit and I will be happy.
---
Look at me. I can bring a smile to your face, A tear to your eye, Or even a thought to your mind. But, I can't be seen. What am I?